Options

Valkyrie is so highly underrated

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★

I’m about to R3 her when I get the gold. I messed around and second guessed myself and took my 5* rintrah to r5 :neutral:

Rintrah isn't a bad rankup by any means.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

I’m about to R3 her when I get the gold. I messed around and second guessed myself and took my 5* rintrah to r5 :neutral:

Fair, but Rintrah is still really good. Granted, only have him as maxed 3*, but he’s still good in that regard.

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    edited December 2022

What do people think about whether to throw her heavy attack and lose your buffs? I tend not to.

Well when you throw her heavy you are going to get passive copies of those buffs for a short time, and the enemy has their block proficiency dropped further. That said you throw her heavy, they become defensive so you hit into their block with a 5 hit. Follow up with your sp2 into their block and you do some insane damage.

The bonuses from her heavy, her sp2, and her pierce and bulwarks becoming passive when removed for any reason, all work together for some insane damage into the enemies block for a short time.
    I just got her as 5*, then literally hour later, popped another dual crystal and duped her. I watched brief video on her and it mentioned playing this way with her. Is that the best way? She has very Masacre-esque vibes. Pummel opponent while they are blocking and then launch sp2. It is good damage. However, I messed up rotation and threw sp2 while they weren’t blocking and it was still good damage. I didn’t really do many heavies though. Should heavies be part of rotation?

• Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Iron_J3 said:

What do people think about whether to throw her heavy attack and lose your buffs? I tend not to.

Well when you throw her heavy you are going to get passive copies of those buffs for a short time, and the enemy has their block proficiency dropped further. That said you throw her heavy, they become defensive so you hit into their block with a 5 hit. Follow up with your sp2 into their block and you do some insane damage.

The bonuses from her heavy, her sp2, and her pierce and bulwarks becoming passive when removed for any reason, all work together for some insane damage into the enemies block for a short time.
    I just got her as 5*, then literally hour later, popped another dual crystal and duped her. I watched brief video on her and it mentioned playing this way with her. Is that the best way? She has very Masacre-esque vibes. Pummel opponent while they are blocking and then launch sp2. It is good damage. However, I messed up rotation and threw sp2 while they weren’t blocking and it was still good damage. I didn’t really do many heavies though. Should heavies be part of rotation?

Heavies are good if you know the sp2 will kill. Otherwise don't use it, it makes you lose your buffs