**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another wait period for BG alliance event rewards?

I joined a new alliance about 4 days ago and there was a little waiting period before I would qualify for milestone rewards in the battlegrounds alliance event I cant remember how long exactly. If finished and I was able to get the rewards for the next milestone we hit. But today I log on and find out I have to wait another 4 days before I can qualify for milestone rewards again. What the hell is that about? Am I missing something. I've never known of 2 waiting periods for alliance events.

Comments

• They just made a 1 week Waiting Period for BG Ally Event yesterday. That is the first time people showed that message in forum here.

Are you sure previous message was for that same BG event ?
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Well its still the same bg alliance event. It runs for like a month.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Is there no answer for this? I just missed out on our latest milestone which I was contributing points towards .Now this new lockout timer has come up it says I'm not eligible for it anymore because I didn't contribute points towards it which is bs you can tell by my score I was. Kabam can you explain this?