**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Nexus Dilemma

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am a bit caught up between new dragon man and awakening Aegon.
I have dragon man 5* r5 max sig. I don't have Aegon as 4 or 5*.
I haven't done Abyss
I know most of the guys will say choose the one you like, I like them both exact equal amount, I swear.
Who would you choose if you were in my shoes.
Thanks

Nexus Dilemma 36 votes

Dragon man (New) I already have him as 5* r5
25%
BrandonmballouEtjamaRedRazorFabwiziBar1000Gunner14PowerOfACandleCederWhatsGoodEnglish 9 votes
Phoenix (new)
5%
0casual0Superstar_1126 2 votes
Aegon (awakening)
69%
SpeedbumpTerraFitnesscwKisHinAmaadAkiraRockyshockyAmazing_Demon05WordunkenkrystolixAMS94ReignkingTWRenaxqqBen_15455UnkownDOVMᗅՏᗅCREShenkGr8TonyStarkTrashPanda12SpecMwillrun4adonut 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks guys. Went with Aegon. I do have 20 skill and 60 generic sig strones, is he worth the investment?
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Its good to have him, but I dont think it would be wise to spend sigs on him, unless you like to use him in basic content.
    Personally, I would commit to him, if Kabam releases some new everest-type content with good rewards, in which case, he would shine.
  • Options
    I am only considering him for LOL and Abyss. He is fun to use, I have tried him in ROL and I do like him. Other than that I totally agree with you.
  • Options
    Aegon (awakening)
    Aegon is def worth the sig stone investment. World of difference.