**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is mcoc playable on a cruise?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
I'm going on a carnival cruise soon. I'm getting the premium internet package. Has any of you guys done the same? I'm curious if the game will be playable on Carnival wifi.

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    WiFi on cruises is very reliable.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    A few year ago, I was on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas. Mcoc work perfectly fine while at sea. I wasn’t grinding arena or doing quest. Did AQ and war fine.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Awesome, thank you sir
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 45
    Did you guys have to get the premium package wifi to login? Im leaving for a cruise tomorrow night and won't be able to login for at least 2 days durimg the legends calendar 😔
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

Did you guys have to get the premium package wifi to login? Im leaving for a cruise tomorrow night and won't be able to login for at least 2 days during the legends calendar 😔

You will probably want the premium package wifi. Depending on the cruise line, you might be able to get away with the basic package for just logging in, and if that doesn't work, then I recommend just upgrading it.
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 45
    Pikolu said:

Did you guys have to get the premium package wifi to login? Im leaving for a cruise tomorrow night and won't be able to login for at least 2 days during the legends calendar 😔

You will probably want the premium package wifi. Depending on the cruise line, you might be able to get away with the basic package for just logging in, and if that doesn't work, then I recommend just upgrading it.
    Yea its just logging in, my wifes already giving me a hard time about the wifi 😒