**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What'd you get on your last day of candy?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I'd never thought I'd pull this

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Who was the duel target @BabyMiike
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Pulled 2mil gold. Only 3rd time no candy
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    10k 6-star shards... 1st non-candy in weeks
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'd like to finish the path I am on. I've got to the boss fight, Mr. Negative and stuck in a crash loop. Wishing I had another device to try and finish it on.
  • If you saved all your entry tickets until this last day, what would happen if you just continue to do a jump, quit if it is something you don’t want, and then proceed to use another entry and try again. Over and over. ??

I know that without actually finishing the quest, the opponents that are on the nodes, and boss, will NOT randomly reset (except for waiting for the next day to come). But what about Jump Portals (fixed because didn’t finish prev, or newly re-randomized) ?

Was just trying this out, and the ANSWER is that, YES, the Jump will re-randomize next time, even without finishing the quest on previous entry.

Did several, all Candy at first, quit each time.
    Eventually one entry did Jump me to Gold.
    (too bad I don’t care about Gold either, but at least it is verified that you can do that without wasting fights/energy if you don’t actually want that candy each time).
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    candy
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Candy. All I wanted the whole time was gold not even the 6* gem I don't need the gem I can earn them easy enough but gold was my main target. 😔 Glad they had some in the candy store though 😅
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    2m gold. Actually haven’t gotten candy 2 days in a row to finish.

Ended with 1 T5CC, 4m gold, 1 Awakening Gem (cosmic), and the rest candy
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Candy

Ended on getting all non candy paths once except the 6* shards and 2 x on the 2m gold. Got tech from the AG crystal.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Cavities. Too much candy.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    virtual diabetes…. more 20k 🍬🍬🍬 than I’d want to have.. rng did get me gold, pair of tier5 basic catalyst, and 6* class awaken gem (mutant).. maybe I will pull a solid BGT champion.
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Milk Duds
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    20k of hot garbage candy…
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Candyland
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    More Disappointment
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Nothing. Landed on candy and just quit out 😂
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Candy.