**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the most valuable rift reward you got?

MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 β˜…β˜…
Title

What’s the most valuable rift reward you got? 127 votes

10k 6* shards
18%
Soldierjr24KennadorockykostonyuwLogan00Jeal79RockypantherxSquirrelguyEinfachSoRenaxqqBhanu_3000Nogood22GreenRaptor413Matthew950Sahil_R_RanaCyrillFromTulaOrtounHiltonAlsDadmammuLucashawk 23 votes
T5CC
18%
GamerLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterDrenlinSIlverProfessorLovejoy72SummonerNRSidDDragonL0TUS_MANTISte_dua_shumToyota_2015TheNickster20Charlie21540SkyLord7000AdevatiRiptideBlΓ΄dletterDragfire1760GoingBackRefuse 23 votes
2 T5 Basics
7%
TendersquadDarkrider05Sachhyam257SnakepBen_15455TrashPanda12TheBair123GrassKnucklesElMelloi 9 votes
2 million
10%
ChadhoganTotal_Domin0191KiXUnobtainiumClawsBabyMiikeMaratoxBocksaroxJuliusCaesarErcarretOmedennJragonMaster170odishika123VVDoom 13 votes
6* AG
28%
Hort4allinashesG-Hun-GearThatGuyYouSaw235GluteusMaximusCassyHzoriSpurgeon14KerneasRisenfromhellCap366_Sham_MattstafariJimmyBBugmat78EtjamaSpadeHunterPowerofpain1001H3t3rIronman3000 36 votes
Sig stone
2%
IronGladiator22Phantomfire500Lemon_Man44 3 votes
Candy πŸ˜”
15%
fmussapDragonMCOCKiptonadeCupidpseudosaneDart1981mrcyrcleQuantum_FizzixHrideyyArifuteraSpider_RicoMasterpuffMukesh5445Yodabolt21AJ007Pseudo_19SirGamesBondAce2319Mamu91Manbatn 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    6* AG
    My alliance was very upset with my luck. I won’t lie, it was filthy
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stop it

☹️
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 million
    Pulled Beast from my 6*. I got to some much needed rank ups with this gold.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    T5CC
    i got the CC5 crystal 4 times and only candy for the rest, no other prize
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* AG
    I got a 6* AG, everything else was candy. But I used the AG on Scorp and ended up going for 1 more featured and duped him... so it was basically a sig stone lmao
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* AG
    I got a 6* AG then candy the rest of the days. I still hated the event
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* AG
    Once, science, gave it to S2099. Fell in love w him recently
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    T5CC
    Got the AG but it is now my 3rd Mystic sitting in inventory.

So the T5CC was more useful.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* AG
    Got a skill and saving it for Kingpin. Also got the T5CC, gold, and sig stone once each. Still don't like rifts.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 million
    I got 2 million gold one time, and I'm currently experiencing a huge gold shortage, so that was nice. It also freed me up from dumping all of my candy on gold in the store, which was another nice benefit.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* AG
    Got a skill gem and gave it to my Nick Fury... Happy.

Other than that I got the 2m Gold twice, and the 6* sig stones once.

So all in all 4 non-candy paths. Quite exactly what was to expected at 10% of 35 runs...
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    T5CC
    Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

i got the CC5 crystal 4 times and only candy for the rest, no other prize

Only 4. You make it sound awful. It's amazing luck.
    lol i never said only 4, i meant to say i didnt get any of the other stuff, i was pretty happy
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    10k 6* shards
    "Most valuable" is a bit subjective. To all those people who complain about gold shortages, 2mill gold might be better than 5 6* sigs, while someone with 170mill gold might just prefer the sigs.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 million
    Got the 2mil 3 times and candy for the rest. I've never liked the rifts as I never get jackpot lanes hopefully they won't be back.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Candy πŸ˜”
    I’m saying candy even tho I got the sig stones twice but they actually have a value of 7k candy in the candy store so therefore they’re actually less valuable then the 20k candy I would’ve gotten.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    T5CC
    I got the t5cc twice and the rest candy. I can't think of a side quest with 2 t5cc so in that regard the rewards were fantastic. On the other hand, I have a lot of unopened t45cc crystals and at least 3 in every class. I found this event very frustrating which is a shame given the rewards. One candy path with 1k 6* shards, another with candy and some gold, etc., would have made it a lot better. You could still make it mostly candy but it wouldn't be the same path every time.