**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season 39 start date

Season 39 is quite far away at the moment however looking at the date of its potential start I would like to ask, if possible, to have a 3 week offseason between S38 and S39 and start season 39 on December 28 instead of a week earlier.

Assuming the offseason is 2 weeks as usual the first week of the season is from December 21 till December 27.

It will be very difficult to get alliance members all together for season wars. We are master so everyone will obviously log in and do wars but availability will be very limited and it’ll disturb quite a few members during holidays.

If there is a chance to start the season a week later on December 28 it would be much appreciated.

NB. We have a diverse alliance and not everyone celebrates Christmas, however the number of those celebrating is quite high, I assume it is the same for many alliances and is worth taking into account.

Comments

• Options
    FisefarFisefar Posts: 82
    Kabam did have a longer off-season during the holidays last year. I really hope they will this year as well.
  • Options
    Yeah im hoping they push it a couple weeks to after new years.
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81
    edited December 2022
    @Kabam Jax Any chance of this happening?
    Pretty sure many summoners would appreciate it 👀
    3 weeks off season and 3 weeks AW season would be a great balance in general, but especially during Christmas holidays it would be nice to at least have a bit more time off.