where is my platinumpool?

MarkodibagioMarkodibagio Member Posts: 4
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
yesterday I collected pieces for 5 * platinumpool. on the board it showed that I got it but I don't have it in my collection 😞 Does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• MarkodibagioMarkodibagio Member Posts: 4
    Yeap
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did not open the crystal 🀣

I did the same... restarted multiple times confused where it was
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To be fair, they don’t make these steps obvious sometimes.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did not open the crystal 🀣

I think most of us have done this :D
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,829 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

To be fair, they don’t make these steps obvious sometimes.

Lol and OP isn't the first one posting this kind of thread
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,348 Guardian
    Just got him myself too.

It's only a 4-step process (ughh).
    Could have been much simpler if they just give you Platpool and a Profile Pic right from the Store.

**but the Profile Pic you get is actually a randomized pic from among several different poses of him, thus probably the need to use a crystal which you can spin and preview all the different Pics that are possible.
  • WhiteFlash88WhiteFlash88 Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    I recently got my final piece to 5* Platpool through the booster pack in the store, so I have all 5 pieces but I can't seem to figure out how you combine these to get the playable champ?! Any advice guys?
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I recently got my final piece to 5* Platpool through the booster pack in the store, so I have all 5 pieces but I can't seem to figure out how you combine these to get the playable champ?! Any advice guys?

You need to buy a crystal using the pieces from the featured items, then open the crystal
  • WhiteFlash88WhiteFlash88 Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    _Pez_ said:

You need to buy a crystal using the pieces from the featured items, then open the crystal
    Cheers Pez, I mean Kabam could of kept it highlighted a little easier in the store, but makes sense now lol