**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units have you saved for Cyber Weekend ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    5k - 10k
    I should be right around 8k. Would be higher but wrapped up my Chapter 7 exploration right before 8.1 dropped.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    Shorty02 said:

Add 6 too next time
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    1k - 5k
    i had less than 500, now ive over 3000 thx to the Deadpool event lol thx Kabam Gods
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    1k - 5k
    I have less than a thousand because I started playing again recently and discovered you can just buy alphas now and they're even pretty cheap.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Not spending any this time
    Need them for EoP :disappointed:
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    5k - 10k
    I have just over 8,000 units. I play daily but seldom run arenas. I just stopped buying crystals and decided to save my units for 4th of July and Cyber weekends. I buy the unit card every month and a few $5 nexus cav deals. I got Paragon since the 4th and am really excited to see what the deals are.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Less than 2 weeks away now , starting 25th - 28th Nov . How many have you saved and are you planning to whale out ?

Im at 8500 i hope 10k and i waited because There are also the novelties at Christmas I prefer to keep a little units
  • Options
    Now at 27531. I was soft-targeting 30k, but I will probably fall slightly short. On pace to hit a bit more than 29k.

Probably no way to actually spend that much on offers, but it was just a thing to aim at.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    I probably wont spend them, I just like to look at them.

Hardcore grinder here, I sometimes hit 600k in the 4* arena and grind for the new 3*
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    5k - 10k
    I only have 5K units so far but I’m planning on saving them for whatever the equivalent GGCs are in December. I know Cyber Weekend deals are always good for progression but I’m after the trophy champs
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    10k - 18k and more

This posts gives a fair idea of what consists of forum population. Where 44% saved 10k-18k units.

No wonder when common posts about some problems (or changes required) made by general players receive few attention.

Where 44% can save between 10k-18k I can quite well say they won't understand or care the problem of players in general.

15 disagrees ahaha
    You are 100005000% right about forum population
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Not spending any this time

He said it himself. If he had 10k+ units he would blow through content with units (instead of planning it and doing it with sufficient potions on hand), and he would open tons of Cavs. 10 featured cavs costs 3k units. In other words, if he had 10k+ units he would very quickly have no units. This is why he thinks that only extreme grinders and big spenders have units.

That is kinda true though lol
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    10k - 18k and more
    This has become 1 of the most participating poll on forums i have ever seen so far !! Thanks guys ...gives a fair idea now about people who will whale out with units lol.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    22550 and counting. Goal was 23,000 to get all the goods from last year’s CW store. Hopefully they follow the same model.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    5k - 10k
    9.5k and a million battle chips now... So all in all I guess I will be able to spend 10k, which is an odd amount, given that in July, the offers were leveled up at 1k + 4k + 10k... So I might only be able to spend 5k and save the rest for next year's 4th of July... :D

Let's see what they bring to the table.
  • Options
    5k - 10k
    I'm at almost 9k now.
  • Options
    5k - 10k
    I'll probably spend around $200ish on units and then spend on the unit bundles.