Changing EOP final week time?

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
I was thinking most active players complete the EOP final week the day it arrives and some wait for a week and gather resources, and some do it in the absolute end. I was thinking can the final week be shortened from 3 weeks to 2 weeks? What do you think?

Changing EOP final week time? 93 votes

Yes
65%
DrZolaAntuyauNikkoheruheru511TerraЗАКСОЛИНExHavokSeptristicfrodo2377MunchFlobGarloSandeepSBeaneboxrcm2017AmaadAkiraPemulaIvarTheBonelessPikoluRockypantherxDylanphile 61 votes
No
34%
SpeedbumpVerzzMhd20034Rm1491Total_Domin01Sw0rdMasterCaptainaidenCupidLucky7LucianoReferenceEgretM4Tijjy007SnakepAmazing_Demon05_Sham_laserjohn26EinfachSoMaratoxFit_Fun9329YsF 32 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,317 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I don't see a problem.
    Besides, rewards faster i don't complain about.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★

I did not say no because I do not want it.
    But I said no because people have asked for 3 rounds without result.
    They already told us they aren`t going to do it.
    We can wait a week, nothing will change for this last round.
    It is only 7 days.

Who said this thing about 3 rounds ? and i don’t think anyone has asked kabam to reduce the number of weeks,all the previous discussions were about adding a token system or something like that…
    Do you have the thread in which they said this?
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    No
    i usually farm revives for first 2 weeks and go in on last 2 days,although claiming the highest prize when ou achieve it might be good for pros who do eop on the day itself,but kabam ruled it out
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

i usually farm revives for first 2 weeks and go in on last 2 days,although claiming the highest prize when ou achieve it might be good for pros who do eop on the day itself,but kabam ruled it out

Getting the rewards on the same day is kind of a dream but reducing the time might lower the pain a little…
    2 weeks is a lot of grinding, how many revives do you grind? And if a week is reduced how much will it affect you?
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    No
    I say no because the time isn't the issue. It's about how soon after completing it we get the rewards. If kabam could come up with a system that allows those that reached the max amount of points they can to get the rewards faster that'd be great. But honestly I'm good with either. They probably won't change anything so no need to bother with it
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    It stinks that from milestone 4 to 6 and 7 to 9, the rewards are additive, not changing, so they’re close to being able to be structured as a regular event.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Looked at it again. Someone who goes 16/16 should be able to claim those rewards via an objective. Then have an objective for 20 and 23 that gives the extra stones etc for those levels.

Don’t know how to work it for people under 16 though.
  • SeptristicSeptristic Member Posts: 42
    Yes
    I think the rewards should be out sooner after the final week where we face all the bosses. It sucks to wait even after finishing all objectives.