**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam need to find a way to fix the rewards stucture

Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I keep seeing on these forums people saying they got kicked before rewards etc, also now I’m seeing people delayed moving alliances because of battlegrounds.
Kabam need to find a way if possible to store rewards for players that have earned milestones in their alliances so this can’t keep happening. There’s a hold up for people having to move and get their 5 rewards for war season and now there’s a hold up for people having to wait for rewards for battlegrounds. Now don’t get me wrong I’m all for weeding out the cheaters, but there needs to be a way that people can move into other alliances and still get the rewards they earned while with the previous alliance, because all that’s going to do is make leaders kick members before they can get their rewards just to make room for new guys coming in. Take today for example and it’s the same for me, I’m waiting to get 2 new guys into our alliance. Today would be an ideal day to get new members in. AQ is in a break and after todays attack phase we have the midweek war break, but us as leaders are handcuffed by having to wait for battleground rewards to come in which might not be until Friday. Hence people getting kicked before they can receive their rewards.
I fully believe Kabam needs to find a way for rewards to get to players even though they switch alliance to make things easier for leaders and for members.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Yeah man ,totally agree with You ,we need to change couple of players ,and we cant do it untill they give us a frkng rewards for BG
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Well I am recruiting, too, but I prefer they ID/remove the BG cheaters to getting rewards earlier.
  • I think that aligning the AW/BG season would be the ideal solution, or at least aligning when the rewards come out as the vetting of the BG leader board is likely a slower process than the AW leader board.

On a separate note I'd like players that get banned from bg to actually have a knock on effect in AW bans/docks as it's likely that if they're cheating in one they're cheating in the other.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    OP is on point. And one of the sad part of this situation is most players in this crossroads will likely not tell their current alliances that they’ll be leaving as soon as BG rewards drop for fear of being forced out. Assuming the timing to be right, to qualify for AW season rewards in another alliance. And this will damage some relationships between players.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Adding another game mode with a 30 day commitment to an alliance for such valuable rewards was a mistake. We needed less of that not more.