**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground Rewards

Do we have a timeframe on when BG rewards will be released. Going on 48 hours.

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Nos4atu said:

Do we have a timeframe on when BG rewards will be released. Going on 48 hours.

A few days, usually means 3 or more.
  • Options
    Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    I’m sure there was a delay because the of the issues causing them to end it prematurely.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Nos4atu said:

I’m sure there was a delay because the of the issues causing them to end it prematurely.

nope they said they wont add it again to prevent further issues... it will take a few days to remove cheaters from the gc and solo event rank rewards
  • Options
    Jay1642Jay1642 Posts: 7
    Are we getting battlegrounds rewards today
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Jay1642 said:

no they said a few days which implies it will take 3-5 days
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    Nos4atu said:

I know there were issues with BG, but waiting this long for rewards makes it hard for people to buy into the new contest. @Kabam Miike, wouldn’t it be be beneficial to give out the rewards and then do the investigating behind the scenes? Kabam has removed rewards and banned people for cheating before. Just seems like everyone is being punished for a few people taking advantage of the system.

no bc if they knock out the cheaters now people will get the correct rank rewards

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Getting BG rewards + seeing a ban wave go out mid-AQ & mid-AW season is like a cherry on top... Can't wait to see it 🤓
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    maybe they are preparing to send out the missing t5c selector from the previous season so it will take a while
  • Options
    Luffy002Luffy002 Posts: 46

Nos4atu said:

I know there were issues with BG, but waiting this long for rewards makes it hard for people to buy into the new contest. @Kabam Miike, wouldn’t it be be beneficial to give out the rewards and then do the investigating behind the scenes? Kabam has removed rewards and banned people for cheating before. Just seems like everyone is being punished for a few people taking advantage of the system.

Couldn’t agree more with this statement!! People can say all they want “oh I’d rather Kabam take there time to remove the cheaters so we get the proper rewards we’re supposed too” We should get the rewards when they’re meant to be rewarded considering we put the work in that was required to earn them. We constantly have to wait because people cheat or mod & it’s annoying. It doesn’t matter if they’re not “game changing” rewards or not. Obviously there focusing more on people who cheated in the Circuit or w.e. It’s called, so give players the rewards who didn’t make it that far.
    Then come tomorrow, it will turn into Friday & then Friday will turn into Monday. Yes I’m well aware of what “a few days” means btw.
    That would be a very dumb idea. What if you're let's say on the 1000th spot, they give you the rewards and after doing the investigation they realize half of those 1000 players were cheaters. Not only did you get the wrong rewards but now Kabam has to find a way to take your rewards and give you your actual rewards which would be a nightmare to fix if you already spent everything and so did everyone else. Even if you aren't in GC this is still going to affect the rest of the players, a lot of the ones who made it to the top 1M won't get rewards because the cheaters will take their spots. Just be patient jeez, as if 3-5 days made that much of a difference
    3-5 days does make that much of a difference when you’re trying to progress and probably do other limited time content like eop i wasn’t able to get the extra point for paragon because the rewards didn’t come out, but other than that you are right it’s just frustrating having to wait so long so i can pig out on 6 star shards
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Maybe you should be blaming the cheaters on this one instead of Kabam. If people didn't cheat you'd already have your rewards.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

maybe they are preparing to send out the missing t5c selector from the previous season so it will take a while

That was sent a looooooong time ago
    But those who should have finished 1-10% got way worse rewards and it wasnt fixed
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39
    Any news KABAM about the BG REWARD?
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Marouen said:

Any news KABAM about the BG REWARD?

can you have some patience?

i'd rather Kabam take all the time they need to give us a legit leaderboard with legit players and legit rewards than rushing thru it just cause folks wont stop asking for rewards now.

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    My 2 cents... If cheaters are causing this much of a delay and forcing people to manually remove them (extra work)... A week/month ban seems like a week measure.. permanent bans seems more time efficient..
  • Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    <

Couldn’t agree more with this statement!! People can say all they want “oh I’d rather Kabam take there time to remove the cheaters so we get the proper rewards we’re supposed too” We should get the rewards when they’re meant to be rewarded considering we put the work in that was required to earn them. We constantly have to wait because people cheat or mod & it’s annoying. It doesn’t matter if they’re not “game changing” rewards or not. Obviously there focusing more on people who cheated in the Circuit or w.e. It’s called, so give players the rewards who didn’t make it that far.
    Then come tomorrow, it will turn into Friday & then Friday will turn into Monday. Yes I’m well aware of what “a few days” means btw.

That would be a very dumb idea. What if you're let's say on the 1000th spot, they give you the rewards and after doing the investigation they realize half of those 1000 players were cheaters. Not only did you get the wrong rewards but now Kabam has to find a way to take your rewards and give you your actual rewards which would be a nightmare to fix if you already spent everything and so did everyone else. Even if you aren't in GC this is still going to affect the rest of the players, a lot of the ones who made it to the top 1M won't get rewards because the cheaters will take their spots. Just be patient jeez, as if 3-5 days made that much of a difference.

Dude you act like I’m the only one talking about this or asking for an update. I’m being impatient? for thinking of a way to get the people who didn’t cheat rewards WHEN WE SHOULD’VE. It’s very dumb for you to think cheaters cheated to just make it to the top 1million 😂 ya because those few 1000-6* shards are so enticing!!! Who would cheat to get a few 1000 6* shards? 🤦

My frustration is mainly with the cheaters. But yes, the situation in general sucks. Never mind it ending 12hrs early & I was 3 wins away from Diamond & 12k points from my next Milestone. We all play at our own pace. But yes I’m aware they said they’d compensate us at the beginning of Season 3 for that. So Props to Kabam for doing that.

Anyways, There are players who wanna leave Allie’s or are stuck in one until rewards come or they may need to boot a few players & make changes but can’t, because they’re waiting for rewards. There are players who left there ally who won’t get rewards & if the rewards came out when they where supposed too, those players would’ve got em. There are players who needed the rewards to become TB or Paragon & maybe I need them for a Rank up or to help progress in the game. It honestly doesn’t matter what the reason is. Maybe if we got proper updates, we all wouldn’t have to argue with one another.

I’m speaking on behalf of myself + what I’ve seen other players say, but you gotta be a white knight & make wise a$$ comments. I guarantee your a Whale or a low level player & your talking about being patient, then why are you on the forum specifically in a BattleGrounds discussion lol.

• Options
    edited November 2022

<

One little detail though... They never put a date on rewards being out...so they are not breaking any promises...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I’d be in favor of screening the possible cheaters during the season and then withholding their rewards once the season is done to allow for a more through review.

Send them a message saying “your rewards are being held while we examine your account.” I suppose the main problem would be in the very highest rankings where a few disqualifications might result in significant rankings changes, but not nearly as much for the masses.

Having said that, I’m sure there may be holes/problems with that approach as well. Just seems like fair players wind up getting stung twice by cheats.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    I think this really mess with the players that are trying to shuffle ppl in and out of alliances and with no real timeframe it leaves ppl scrambling around to replace or remove ppl while still trying to seem fair since kabam hasn’t given a way for ppl to receive rewards from previous alliances
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Jay1642 said:

no they said a few days which implies it will take 3-5 days
    for people who are disagreeing

LMFAO, never would have thought that the phrase "how may days is a few days" would be somtething people would google... :D
  • Options
    Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    All I’m saying is I could have used the BG rewards to take my Herc to R3 for war. That rank change does make a difference and could change the outcome to my alliances war. Now compound that by 30 people per alliance. If Kabam really cared for the people who play by the rules, they would have just given us the rewards on time, do the investigation, and then ban people and make adjustments to the rewards given out. I would be ok with getting more rewards after the fact once they make adjustments to the scoring. For the most part, you’re talking about additional elders marks and trophy tokens. They aren’t rewards like AW season where you get a nexus crystal. It’s more like AQ where your rewards are used to purchase items. This is easy to fix.
  • Options
    Nos4atu said:

All I’m saying is I could have used the BG rewards to take my Herc to R3 for war. That rank change does make a difference and could change the outcome to my alliances war. Now compound that by 30 people per alliance. If Kabam really cared for the people who play by the rules, they would have just given us the rewards on time, do the investigation, and then ban people and make adjustments to the rewards given out. I would be ok with getting more rewards after the fact once they make adjustments to the scoring. For the most part, you’re talking about additional elders marks and trophy tokens. They aren’t rewards like AW season where you get a nexus crystal. It’s more like AQ where your rewards are used to purchase items. This is easy to fix.

Imagine the people who could have R4....
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

DrZola said:

I’d be in favor of screening the possible cheaters during the season and then withholding their rewards once the season is done to allow for a more through review.

Send them a message saying “your rewards are being held while we examine your account.” I suppose the main problem would be in the very highest rankings where a few disqualifications might result in significant rankings changes, but not nearly as much for the masses.

Having said that, I’m sure there may be holes/problems with that approach as well. Just seems like fair players wind up getting stung twice by cheats.

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

But is it fair they still get all the milestone rewards and get to keep their accounts?
    Admittedly, it’s imperfect. But if they ultimately don’t get to keep their accounts if found to be cheaters, then milestones wouldn’t mean much.

Dr. Zola