Options

Removing Arena and incursions

Hi Team

is it possible to remove Arena and incursions from the game as its to time consuming now that we have battle grounds.

Most alliances focus on AQ, AW and now Battle Grounds.

Try to integrate the Arena and incursions into like one...which will be more fun.

I am happy for all the efforts the gaming team has done so far.

Best Regards

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    What?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    How about u just don't play them....
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Bite your tongue good sir!

To try and consolidate two key aspects of the game into something else, simply to free up some space doesn't have the intended effect to what you're suggesting and instead creates a larger mess than needed. Is Arena perfect? Absolutely not but for many people, myself included it is still one of the more entertaining aspects of the game in comparison to other pieces of content and as for incursions, they've already announced plans to make periodic updates and improvements in the Future, so by removing that potential, you're not guaranteeing that the freed up space and Manpower would go to areas of the game that you feel are more important.
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    Arenas are a grind, but it’s the only place to easily get units. Incursions I’ll run 1-2 times a month max since the fights are ludicrous in rooms 8, 9, 10, 11. Especially in tier 1. Kabam did not align the rewards properly with the content. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41
    Bhai said:

Hi Team

is it possible to remove Arena and incursions from the game as its to time consuming now that we have battle grounds.

Most alliances focus on AQ, AW and now Battle Grounds.

Try to integrate the Arena and incursions into like one...which will be more fun.

I am happy for all the efforts the gaming team has done so far.

Best Regards

Just don't do it if you hate it that much and let us grind
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    Just don’t do them
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Someone just won Worst Take of 2022 🏆
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    No thanks.
    Arena is my source of units, good luck getting those from Battlegrounds, let me know if you find any
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    What a selfish post. I don't even play arenas or incursions that much, and still wouldn't make such a selfish, ridiculous request. You need to understand that MANY other players find those areas of the game helpful. If they are removed, where would free-to-play players get their resources from? There's nothing wrong with suggesting an improvement, but consolidating the two is a horrible idea and I bet you yourself don't even know how to design a comprehensible plan to make it happen.

Yes, arenas is a painful, dreadful grind TO ME, but it is a unit and gold shop for others. If you don't like it, then don't play it.