**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you R4 him to be Paragon?

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I already have 6r4 Doom. Once I explore this month’s cav eq, I will have enough material to R4 one champ. And I have science 3->4 gem but I don’t have very good options for science rank up. Following are my options

My torch is already r3 and many people say he is not worthy of r4 or if I put it this way, there are other science champs who would do better as r4 compared to the bump HT would get. My questions are..

Would you rank HT just to become Paragon?

Also, from my roster, would you suggest any champ over him?

OR you would suggest to wait for a good champ. If so, who are the champs would you suggest?

PS. I don’t have units and am not in hurry of getting cyber Monday deals but I am really eager to become a Paragon.

Comments

• Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Rulk is very good. I also R4 my Thing unduped
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    I have a R4 spider ham and he's lit, it's a good option, i wouldn't go for HT
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    I can’t wait to take Torch to R4
    The only competition my HT has is iBom, who is probably the only Science champ I would R4 over Torch
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

I have a R4 spider ham and he's lit, it's a good option, i wouldn't go for HT

Does not he need awakening to be more effective?
  • Options
    Nichj99 said:

Rulk is very good. I also R4 my Thing unduped

Yes in BG when people ban my torch he is my go to champ.. I like him as well
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

The only competition my HT has is iBom, who is probably the only Science champ I would R4 over Torch

Could you please help me with reasoning? Or you are saying Torch is your favourite?
  • Options
    Would you rank CAIW assuming that eventually you would dupe him? OR void?

Not ignoring you mr. fantastic!!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Torch rulk are both good options
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    With 7* being already here, I would not hesitate to take Torch to R4. He can actually benefit from the health increase and perhaps the combat power rate. He is a solid option stand-alone and he pairs nicely with your Doom. Do it.
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Mr Fantastic. Torch gets banned in everything. I took mine to R4 and hes probably my favorite champ in the game since then.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Could you please help me with reasoning? Or you are saying Torch is your favourite?

He still makes a compelling case for Top 3 Science.
    he doesn't make a case for it.
    he simply is the top science champ
    there is a reason torch is eternally banned in AW
    it wouldn't be a stretch to say torch is the reason whitelist became a thing

Yaaaaas
  • Options
    Yes HT is worth it
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    with that roster, and it being a 3->4 gem go torch.