**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relic inventory

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Anyone know where you active relic inventory is being kept?

No idea how much I’ve got and of what types?

Comments

• Options
    They are not fully in the game yet.

If you go to a Reward Screen that contains Relic items, you can click on the icon in there and see if you have any of that type already. But otherwise no place in Inventory to see them yet.

Note, Kabam Miike mentioned in “Changelog” thread that a new Hotfix Update (v37.0.1) addresses some issues regarding upcoming Relics, but I don’t see that Update in AppStore yet.
    Maybe that will be the mid-month update that will bring Relic inventory into the game ?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Android Update is available...
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Anyone know where you active relic inventory is being kept?

No idea how much I’ve got and of what types?

Assuming that the Relic Shards will be visible in the Shard Crystals area once available to open them.
    Champions section will have two tabs after Relics are released, champions and relics.

They are not fully in the game yet.

If you go to a Reward Screen that contains Relic items, you can click on the icon in there and see if you have any of that type already. But otherwise no place in Inventory to see them yet.

Note, Kabam Miike mentioned in “Changelog” thread that a new Hotfix Update (v37.0.1) addresses some issues regarding upcoming Relics, but I don’t see that Update in AppStore yet.
    Maybe that will be the mid-month update that will bring Relic inventory into the game ?

Relic Inventory still not visible after the update.