**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We Need Them Too!

Can we start putting 4 star shards in higher level content. Where are we expected to get iso if you've removed 4* Shards from incursions, obj crystals, there are none in cav eq, there's none in the store to buy. The only time im ever able to get a good amount of 4 star shards is when a new event rolls around once a month that allows you to buy a limited amount out from a store which i have to do all the time and it sacrifices greater rewards.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Play Master/UC for them. Simple.
    One run through of both nets decent amount.
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Terra said:

@Terra UC dosen't have any 4* shards, and i also dont wanna have to waste energy on master eq every month when i could be getting rewards relevant to my progression
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Terra said:

@Terra UC dosen't have any 4* shards, and i also dont wanna have to waste energy on master eq every month when i could be getting rewards relevant to my progression
    Mm, fair. I forget UC doesn't have them anymore after the change.

But if the option to get them exists and you don't want to do it, that's kinda you issue, isn't it?
    If you specifically want to get 4* shards, you'll have to find places to get them. Simple.
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Terra said:

Anly said:

Terra said:

Mm, fair. I forget UC doesn't have them anymore after the change.

But if the option to get them exists and you don't want to do it, that's kinda you issue, isn't it?
    If you specifically want to get 4* shards, you'll have to find places to get them. Simple.
    @Terra No i think kabam should be more attentive to what player need theres only 1800 4* shards in master eq initial completion and 3500 in total for the energy cost the time it will take it's just not worth it i can use all that energy to do cav eq for 6* shards or do battlegrounds for 6* shards and r4 mats i shouldnt have to do content that isnt relevant to my progression level.