**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for BG ending earlier [merged]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i needed 1 match for vibranium and wouldve gotten 6300 trophy tokens along with 200 elder marks
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    The 3rd Option I just realized is if you were to spend 135 units to get the 315 Elders Marks, then when you add the free 45 Elders Marks, you get 4 FULL matches...

So option c) This is an insidious way to try to get us to spend 135 units on more Elders Marks to bridge the gap for a free match....

This is the worst possible answer they can give if they ever do respond to any of this... I hope they didn't roll in greed with their compensation package, that's pretty low
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Considering the amount of bugs and modders we dealt with in season 2 , I hoped they’d figure that into any compensation.

Disappointing
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    It's embarrassing.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Aceymcoc said:

This is what I get for battlegrounds ending 12 hours earlier?
    tha
    Like that’s all I get? In the 12 hours battlegrounds went out for I could hv gone up a single rank and got more than what’s in this comp package, personally this is not compensation for a game mode ending earlier it’s just a way to say we gave u something stop complaining

You could of, you have also gone down a rank. You might not have even played another match in that 12 hours or maybe you 100 matches.

That's the difficult part about compensation. They can't predict what you could've done because there's no way to know that. So blanket comp tends to be given out like this to play it safe.
    Not if he was in victory track, can't drop down in there.
This discussion has been closed.