**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Recruiting for Tier 3, Plat 3+ Aq Map 7/8

Greetings. We're at tier 3 currently, and pushing up to Plat 2. Aq we're currently playing Map 7 as we await the Aq updates and move to play Map 8. I'm looking for an active player, 14.5-15k+ prestige with 20+ rank 3s and 3+ rank 4s for defence, Aq & war attack. Someone who can communicate well and follow instructions. We're a fun, friendly alliance who take Aw seriously. If interested, you can respond here or add me on line: eugenegmt3

Comments

• Looking. Last recruit bailed. Please, only serious people contact me. Fun & friendly Top 200 Aq, Tier 3 pushing Plat 2 low stress wars (Mini-Bosses & Boss usually covered by myself and other killers) , just need someone who can clear their lane & boost/heal when need be. You can respond here or add me on line: eugenegmt3
  • Closed for now. I will update if something comes up.
  • Hi all. With season coming to an end, we are looking to replace 3-4 members retiring to one of our lower grind family alliances. We are at tier 3 in war and closing in on Plat 2, for Aq we postion Top 160 and are planning for a move to Map 8 with the new Aq changes.

Due to tougher wars and higher Aq, I've made some adjustments to what we are seeking; ideally looking for 15k+ prestige, 7+ rank 4s & 30+ rank 3s, Tier 3 war and Map 7/8 experience. Please only contact me if you're a serious player who is dedicated like us, who communicates well, and can clear your paths healing & boosting where needed. Bosses & minis are covered by myself and other killers. My line i.d is: eugenegmt3
  • For Battlegrounds, a good number of us push high enough points to get us 1-10% rewards.
  • Still looking. Spots going fast, about two available.
  • Hi all. Sorry, spots filled for now. I will revert if others open up.
  • Hi All. Recruiting one or two for Map 8x5, introducing modes slowly week by week so players can get accustomed. War, Plat 3 pushing for Plat 2 next season. Please be reliable and able to handle Map 8. Prestige 15k+ (minimum 14.8k), 6+ r4s and 30+ r3s.

Line: eugenegmt3
  • Closed for now.