**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Promoted in BGs victory track after losing

I lost a Battleground match after being in Bronze 1 with no promotion tokens. After taking a loss I got promoted to Silver III. Not exactly complaining but probably should be looked at

Comments

• Options
    You’re still just Bronze-1.
    First screen shows you what the next progression would be, and how many medals needed to get it.

Backwards of how Gold/Silver/etc (1/2/3) is shown to you in AW, where it shows you what Gold/Silver you are (instead of having your Ally Profile say what one you are aiming for once you reach past Rank-1 in the one you really are in)
  • Options
    S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64

You’re still just Bronze-1.
    First screen shows you what the next progression would be, and how many medals needed to get it.

Backwards of how Gold/Silver/etc (1/2/3) is shown to you in AW, where it shows you what Gold/Silver you are (instead of having your Ally Profile say what one you are aiming for once you reach past Rank-1 in the one you really are in)

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn’t looking carefully but I didn’t see silver III there before the match. I was confused but thanks for clearing up