**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Game stuck - open champions !!!!!!

When I open my champions the game stuck
U guys anyone facing this issue.. then i restart the game again same issue came....

Comments

• Options
    DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    Same thing happened to me. When I go to the Champions tab, it gets stuck on Relics.

Please fix this before Level Up. There is no way for me to access my champs right now.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 187 ★★
    Same here. I'm on Android and on latest game update.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Have you completed the relics tutorial?
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 187 ★★
    Yep just figured it out, go thru relic tutorial unfreezes the game. Not a great design...
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Went through the tutorial and it requires picking a champ to bind the Relic to and then completing the process apparently. What if I don’t want to use Relics? Why is this mandatory?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    You can unbind it afterwards…
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

Thanks. Just seems silly to force people through a process they may or may not be interested in.

• Options

Thanks. Just seems silly to force people through a process they may or may not be interested in.

Better now then later. Could see post after post of how do I equip relics? Where's relics? How do I unbind relics? Probably still gonna see those posts but would be largely reduced.