**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Woah!.

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Cyber Deals running for 1 week instead of 3 days? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Why the sudden change??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Curious if this also includes the unit offers? Iโ€™ll be an arena or two off my goal so that would be huge.
  • Options

Curious if this also includes the unit offers? Iโ€™ll be an arena or two off my goal so that would be huge.

The week long window should encompass both the in-app purchase bundles (the stuff for cash) and the unit related offers.
  • Options

Cyber Deals running for 1 week instead of 3 days? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Why the sudden change??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

I suspect it is two reasons. One: to give people more time to spend. Two: since the sale typically takes place over a holiday weekend, there's limited time and flexibility to respond to any issues that might come up during the sale, and if they have made any technical changes to the way the sales work they might want to extend the sale into the following week just in case an issue comes up.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    DNA3000 said:

The week long window should encompass both the in-app purchase bundles (the stuff for cash) and the unit related offers.
    Should/could but previously it did not.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Makes sense especially on a weekend when most people are usually busy. This time you have room to breathe and decide whether to spend