**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cyber weekend 2021 selector

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
According to leak (i know kabam dont like treating leaks as facts but 90% of time they are spot on) theres no selector wich is the reason why so many grinded 18k units (for herc).
More than that. Theres very little shards or nexuses (compared to previous years). Is it kabam logic that paragons already have all the champs and we only need tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic? They were in ALL THE DEALS...

But the main question remains. WHERE IS OUR GUARANTEED HERC? (Asking with respect and no demanding attitude <3 )

Comments

• Options
    Maybe its just me who didnt see it. I would be OVER THE MOON if someone confirmes i am wrong on this.
  • Options

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    OK @Truthseeker got it. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Oh boy, if this is the deal I will be disappointed.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 965 ★★★★★
    There looks to be a 3rd row with one deal on it. Probably have the 2021 selector there.

We don’t know the quantities of most of the deals. It might be really spicey when you open them up. Or might not, unless there is an itemised list of what you get from everyone of the unit deals in the store I’m not aware of, I’d hold off on passing judgement from just a couple of screenshots.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

There looks to be a 3rd row with one deal on it. Probably have the 2021 selector there.

We don’t know the quantities of most of the deals. It might be really spicey when you open them up. Or might not, unless there is an itemised list of what you get from everyone of the unit deals in the store I’m not aware of, I’d hold off on passing judgement from just a couple of screenshots.

Yeah 3rd row has t6cc and selector. Hoping its herc. BUT !!!! WHERE IS AG?????

The jugment will be too late tomarrow. Today the last day when changes can be still made. 0.0001% that this post will affect anything but we do hope for 6* nexuses out of cav crystal. So why not hope we can improve deals by spreading awarness right?
  • Options
    Gogi said:

These are not leaks, this is from Kabams own video released yesterday Inside the contest.
    What was shown does not specify for what progression it was, guessing TB could be Paragon we will see tomorrow.
    Thats even more disturbing since i dont see many many things i would hoped to see. Also it looks like paragon deals. Like 95% sure. So that takes me even further down the negative emotion route.

On the flip side i can unlock tons of masteries since i dont have ANY. Will see.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

There's your selector, in the final deal, and some t6CC shards as it seems. No Awakening Gem though
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,852 ★★★★★
    The preview doesnt show everything, and the selector is likely NOT a champion selector
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

The preview doesnt show everything, and the selector is likely NOT a champion selector

Why not a champion selector? Did they look different before?

If it’s not that, I don’t know what would make me feel better besides a 3-4 gem selector. I could see them not wanting to give a generic that could be stored for anyone.
  • Options
    MehmettMehmett Posts: 5
    Wasy1 said:

If there is no selector, I won't buy anything

I'm definitely thinking the same thing, not buying anything if there is no 2021 selector
  • Options
    JslapJslap Posts: 67
    July 4th the champ selectors were in bundles where you had to spend certain amount of units to unlock. That video teases those types of bundles again. Have faith in kabam that they want your money and will have good deals. For recap of what was in those bundles check of lefty knox YouTube predictions of black friday deals. Ps, his guesses imo are way off. Ps, I hope he pulls groot and max sigs him with all natural dupes. Ps, I hope groot doesn't get buffed.
  • Options
    For someone named truth seeker, you really shouldn’t take leaks as gospel and wait for the info to drop
  • Options

For someone named truth seeker, you really shouldn’t take leaks as gospel and wait for the info to drop

It is straight from the video kabam sent out, you can find it on the top thread in forums about inside the contest.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

It is straight from the video kabam sent out, you can find it on the top thread in forums about inside the contest.
    You mean the video that shows a brief view of some items and doesn’t go into detail of them for maybe a couple of seconds?
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Pikolu said:

Where does it say in that video we’re not getting champ selectors?

People jumping to conclusions already. Put the pitchforks down and wait until tomorrow.
    Never said I agreed with OP's point, I was just saying it wasn't a leak
  • Options

Pikolu said:

You mean the video that shows a brief view of some items and doesn’t go into detail of them for maybe a couple of seconds?
    Yup, that's the one 😁