**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Comments

• Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Kabam showing theirs true color! Rewards missing list
    SA no answer
    1st level 22hr rank reward no answer ( got the 2nd one )
    AQ rewards no answer on date. Glory to refresh. Close to get next AQ rewards. So Glory overflow.

We should be used to all this.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★

If the community has any sense, all this failure to deliver should be taken into serious consideration in the upcoming Banquet event. If we keep spending at the rate that we do, we are just letting Kabam know that this is acceptable. It is not so, for me at least.

What are we supposed to do… go on strike, quit this game, and move over to Marvel Snap… lol
  • Options
    Lp_HawkeyLp_Hawkey Posts: 6
    We are still waiting the rewards for AQ cancelation week, level up, Summoner advanced.

No knews and no messages up on game.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Just a heads up: The goal is still to get this out today, but there is a possibility it won't be out until early next week.

By "possibility" you mean "we're getting them out by next week but we don't want to just straight up say it because we know it'll piss people off"
  • Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    I don't have any units, nor glory... so today in AQ I couldn't buy any potions because we never got AQ compensation.

We didn't finish 100% , BUT we could have if...😔
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Y'all should calm down. Rewards will come tomorrow
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    Lp_Hawkey said:

We are still waiting the rewards for AQ cancelation week, level up, Summoner advanced.

No knews and no messages up on game.

I doubt most moderators/staff work on weekends, so no updates are probably coming. That’s why Kabam Mike said Friday or early next week - not the weekend.

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Chikel said:

Y'all should calm down. Rewards will come tomorrow

They had almost a week and a half to figure it out but couldn't? Come on man, it's not even a coding nightmare they're just lazy.
    Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare? Can you explain exactly how Kabam could have done it earlier? I can only assume you have insider knowledge in their processes to be able to make a bold statement like you just did.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I think it’s time we all start discussing kabam’s least favorite b word.
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    edited December 2022

Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare?

Agreed 100%. But last December, MCOC made 21 million. Netmarble, that owns Kabam, is worth billions. Now, I'm trying to be constructive here. And with prudent rationale in tow, one may suspect, with that type of revenue, this would have been sorted sooner than later.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    NickSDC said:

Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare?

Agreed 100%. But last December, MCOC made 21 million. Netmarble, that owns Kabam, is worth billions. Now, I'm trying to be constructive here. And with prudent rationale in tow, one may suspect, with that type of revenue, this would have been sorted sooner than later.
    Call of Duty titles make billions and I can't even pick up a gun I just dropped without backing up first.

Star Citizen has made like 400 million and has been in Alpha for 10 years and it's one of the bug riddled games I've ever played.

EA sports titles make billions and they are littered with bugs.

By your logic, every single one of those games should operate with zero issues and beyond expectations since 21 million should be enough to fix the games' problems. Care to explain why those other titles have bugs but generate more revenue?
  • Options
    Alpha_ZxodiacxzAlpha_Zxodiacxz Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    Still no Aq Comp
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Still no Aq Comp

Hopefully at least an update soon.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Still no Aq Comp

Hopefully at least an update soon.
    I think the update will say we are aiming to get the rewards/compensation out by the end of the week.
    ...and it will come out on Friday :p
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Guys come on, if they give the compensation now for last weeks AQ while the new AQ is going with that silly Jabari panther mini bosses the people who don’t have glory won’t need to use units to get this week done. Don’t get crazy now lol wait I can’t say stuff like this here 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    AQ / SA compensation probably won't be given out until war season ends, and then ending the war season much earlier will be another issue... so for a total of 3 issues, I will expect the rewards by end of January 2023...
    wait we got bg season ending in less than 2 weeks add it on top of that another issue will rise so yeah...
    AQ/SA compensation + AW & BG season, make it by end of March 2023.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Don’t forget the banquet event starts tomorrow and all the issues with people being locked into alliances @SHIELD4AGENT