**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valor use in Store - which items are good value?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
No carb or stony cores. Which item/(s) are considered as good value?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Depends what appeals to you if you want more champs theres a 3 star and 4 star crystal or shards for a 5 star or for rank ups there is resources like tier 4 class cats. I personally am just gonna save all my valor till near the end and see what is valuable to me at that time.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    I suggest try using up the Valor at least 24 hours (minimum) before event ends ... in case the dreaded maintenance bug hits. ;)

Take note the valor needed increase on next purchase. E.g. It cost 1m for second 4* Hero Crystal.

Think I am still looking at T4BC and T1A.

Crystals
    75k 3* Hero Crystal
    800k 4* Hero Crystal
    200k 5* Hero Crystal Shard [250]
    800k 5* Hero Crystal Shard [1,000]

Catalyst
    20k T2CC
    50k T3BC
    80K T3CC

600k T4BC
    1m T4CC

80k T1A
    150k T2A fragments [720]
    750k T2A fragment [3,600]

Misc
    20k Golden Crystal
    35k 15% Attack Boost
    35k 20% Health Boost
    110k 20% Champion Boost
    100k XP boost :p

Consumables
    Alliance Only
    20k L2 Potion
    35k L3 Potion
    50k L2 Team Potion
    125k L3 Team Potion
    6k L1 Revive
    35k L2 Revive
    15k L1 Team Revive
    100k L2 Team Revive
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    No carb or stony cores. Which item/(s) are considered as good value?

It depends on which stage of the game you’re at. If T1a is good value but you’re flooded with it from doing map 3, then it’s also useless to you. Same scenario for t4c.

Just treat it as bonus free rewards gotten from doing EQ.
  • The prices of items in Valor Store increases as you buy more. So most items are only of good value when you buy it once.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    The prices of items in Valor Store increases as you buy more. So most items are only of good value when you buy it once.
    so if you buy a t4cc for 1mill how much is the second one?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The prices of items in Valor Store increases as you buy more. So most items are only of good value when you buy it once.
    so if you buy a t4cc for 1mill how much is the second one?

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    that sucks at least with rockets scrap they were fixed amounts.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I will personally spend in 5* shards. Maybe t2A
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I have done: 1 t4bc, 1t4cc, 3600 shards t2a. Ill go for 1000 5* shards, and maybe another 1 t4bc
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    T4CC since they are the hardest to come by for me at the moment.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The attack boosts are nice.. Im buying 5 for LoL/5.4 story. And then either T2A, T1A, or 5* shard undecided. Probably T2A. I wish I knew if 5.4 has T2A rewards. Getting 3k+ 5* shard from Bounty and another 3k from monthly event sounds good

5.4 will definitely have t2a, if not for the chapter completion/exploration rewards, then for the act completion/exploration reward
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I thought about a saving for the t4c but decided to focus on finishing up some of my 3s so they drop 110 4 star shards in the future. If I saved for the t4cc I would probably on get one and one doesn't help much. And the inconsistency of its availability means I might have one more cat with little hope at this point of completing a rank up a 4 to 5 I might end up sitting on that t4cc for months and months and just not about grinding for things I can't use for months.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I can get one T4cc but it wont give me enough to R5 anyone and knowing my luck I'll get another science (which I do have a set of 3 and noone good enough to use them on)

So, should I grab a 4* crystal or multiple 3*?

Here is my reasoning, 3* dupes award shards plus resources whereas one 4* champ burns lots of resources and since I am likely to get a real crappy 4* anyway it seems a waste.

Having said that, the more bad 4* I pull the closer I am to someone good and 3* in my roster don't get much use apart from sporadic arena use.

If you duped the 4*, lots of Isos to rank up.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I got blinded by all the crystals I hoarded for SA this week so I figured bugger it and took a 4* from valor.

Pulled Quake. Not bad.
  • I need 2 more T4CC for my Starlord, but I,m pretty sure that I,ll get a science T4 & I,ve no good science champs,
    Too much of a gamble, thinking of getting a 4*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I bought a T4CC. Gonna grab a Basic. Might grab two, or a 4*. Haven't decided yet. If there's change, I'll grab some T2's.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I plan to get 3 t4cc. Got 2 already. Luckily I'm getting what I need to get. 3rd one will be within next week.grind featured arena so as to confirm rank rewards. You can buy more.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Afraz18 wrote: »
    I need 2 more T4CC for my Starlord, but I,m pretty sure that I,ll get a science T4 & I,ve no good science champs,
    Too much of a gamble, thinking of getting a 4*

Lol. I have 6 t4 tech class catalysts. But no sl yet
  • It depends where u stand in this game. If u can do master mode quest then go for t4 cc, else 5* shards or 4* crystals.

Don't spend on alliance potions, u get that from glory too.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I've bought 2 T4CC and 1 T4B so far. If I get enough before the event is over, I'll get more T4B.

The rest seems kind of meh to me at this point.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've spent everything on 5* shards so far.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I had brought a 4 star crystal from the valor store, and i got a duped red hulk. After that i haven't play the game, because i grinded my butt off for a new 4 star and i only have 8 4 stars. So yeah i'm done for now.
    and i only have 8 4 stars.

Great for AW. Place 5 and fight with the other 3.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would get all the T2 Alpha frags you can and buy whatever with the rest.
  • I'll go for buying 5* shards (1k and 250 both once). Because I can buy t1a or t4bc using glory also. Second priority is t4cc. But I don't have that much valor left to buy it...
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    All depends where you are in the game. Top tier players want t2a & 5* shards but I’m sure lower end players prefer the t4c crystal & t4b’s
    Did not really considered buying consumables, but did it to clear AW boss. Glad it paid off. :D
  • I bought 3xT4CC and spent the rest on alliance potions. I need the T4CC for rank ups and alliance potions cost a disproportionate amount of units.