**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request about DARKHAWK

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

Since the game already have the feature "Pre Fight" ability for many champs.
Why not add this to Darkhawk too??

Atleast he will finally have some use as an attacker. He is a cool looking champ with some immunities.
If pre fight ability exist then we can use null mode before going into fight and actually take him to AQ and EQ.
You know. Enjoy a champion you so work hard to to design.
Or else he just sits there doing nothing.

Shield Mode
Stealth Mode
Null Mode

Perfectly splendid for pre fight ability.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Main reason why they won't do it is because of the obvious answer: everybody would just pick Null Mode for the burst damage.

And for the record, I'm saying this as an avid user and fan of Darkhawk.
  • Options
    That's the point. Right? Make him useful as attacker.
    Its not like that burst damage makes him the best attacker in the game.
    They are making soo many useful changes.
    It would be amazing.
    I am absolutely 100% sure Kabam would recive a solid appreciation from entire fanbase.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

That's the point. Right? Make him useful as attacker.
    Its not like that burst damage makes him the best attacker in the game.
    They are making soo many useful changes.
    It would be amazing.
    I am absolutely 100% sure Kabam would recive a solid appreciation from entire fanbase.

But then you don't need all three Shields as a choice, you would just need Null Mode to be activated as a pre-fight similar to Human Torch and Nova Flame.

I think all three Shields could be useful if there was a little more extra utility on to them similar to how Null can inflict shocks in specials because currently, Shield mode will just stun the opponent with a slight damage reflection and Stealth mode generates no power for the opponent if they're attacking but if you were to give a little something extra to Stealth and Shield mode, it would balance them out a little better so that way you wouldn't just have to go straight into Null in order to get any results.

On his shield mode, I would add a power burn effect that removes at least 10% of a bar of power per hit. For his stealth mode, I would increase his crit rating by 300 since that'll be when he can do the most open damage without being hit back.
  • Options

Main reason why they won't do it is because of the obvious answer: everybody would just pick Null Mode for the burst damage.

yo ucan also start with stealth mode for power control.

@007md92 this is a really good suggestion. Darkhawk needs a few tweaks to be relevant.
  • Options

yo ucan also start with stealth mode for power control.

@007md92 this is a really good suggestion. Darkhawk needs a few tweaks to be relevant.
    Exactly!!!!
  • Options
    Just a reminder this would be a solid value upgrade for the champ.
    It would be nice to have a champ that has a value as an attacker.