Battlegrounds rewards from a few weeks ago

Hey!
I had battlegrounds rewards from a few weeks ago saved up which included the tier 5 CC selector amongst other items.
I kind of forgot about it since I was trying to wait to see which class I wanted to pick and I log on today and they’re gone.

It’s totally my fault I didn’t keep track of the expiration but if there’s any chance you guys can help me out that would be great. (My in game tag is same as my username here)

Comments

• Husain_gaur786Husain_gaur786 Member Posts: 1
    I am also your brother I also forget to claim my rewards please help
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Kar112002 said:

Hey!
    I had battlegrounds rewards from a few weeks ago saved up which included the tier 5 CC selector amongst other items.
    I kind of forgot about it since I was trying to wait to see which class I wanted to pick and I log on today and they’re gone.

It’s totally my fault I didn’t keep track of the expiration but if there’s any chance you guys can help me out that would be great. (My in game tag is same as my username here)

Forums won't help with that mate but if you submit a ticket they MAY be able to help.... either way hopefully you've learnt a lesson there 😅
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    One could see how delaying the claiming of a T5CC Selector until later on, after having got some new champs from Black Friday deals (or just in general, until having earned some more shards and opened some new champs) could potentially be a huge advantage, to know which Class to select.

Everyone's Selectors will have expired if not claimed by now.

At best, if Kabam were to go back and give you a T5CC that you left unopened, they should probably give you a RANDOM T5CC crystal, instead of the Selector. That way you would not have been able to benefit from your delay.
  • Kar112002Kar112002 Member Posts: 4
    Mackey said:

Kar112002 said:

Hey!

Forums won't help with that mate but if you submit a ticket they MAY be able to help.... either way hopefully you've learnt a lesson there 😅
    Yea lesson learnt for sure😅
    Where could I find the ticket option?
    Thanks!
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Kar112002 said:

Mackey said:

Kar112002 said:

Hey!

Yea lesson learnt for sure😅
    Where could I find the ticket option?
    Thanks!
    I usually Google it lol but it can be found from the home screen in game apparently