**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valor quest

What happened to the valor quests? Since the maintenance I have not seen any of the quests.

Comments

• goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    We are not seeing any either. Pity we're being regarded as retarted fools not understanding the difference btw something that's not working and something that we didn't initiate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    We've had them steady since they started. They're random.
  • PsychoChrisPsychoChris Posts: 18

Please let us know if you see the Test of Valour icon on the main screen below the banner.

Please let us know if you see the Test of Valour icon on the main screen below the banner.

It's there for us. I know it was mentioned today that there may be a visual issue with it, but they still trigger the same, and can be found under the Events Menu.

It's there for us. I know it was mentioned today that there may be a visual issue with it, but they still trigger the same, and can be found under the Events Menu.

As long as you are not the developer, that's not less an assumption as my theory.
    I talked to several alliances not having that icon visible and none of them was able to trigger the test although most of them did usually multiple times per day, as our did. Sure, might be random, but quite a coincidence from my point of view. Still waiting for an alliance without that icon to let us know they triggered it.

As long as you are not the developer, that's not less an assumption as my theory.
    I talked to several alliances not having that icon visible and none of them was able to trigger the test although most of them did usually multiple times per day, as our did. Sure, might be random, but quite a coincidence from my point of view. Still waiting for an alliance without that icon to let us know they triggered it.
    It's not my theory. It was a comment made by a Mod.
    I know that comment but that doesn't really help anyone. A proof from an alliance without that icon triggering the event would at least show it is really not related. Until then it still remains quite suspicious.
  • TheSchwartzTheSchwartz Posts: 19
    Same with us since the update. No icon and no Valor quests.
  • After 24hrs of no bounty missions, we finally had one trigger moments ago. We were getting them pretty frequently before maintenance. We’ll see how things go from here.
    After 24hrs of no bounty missions, we finally had one trigger moments ago. We were getting them pretty frequently before maintenance. We’ll see how things go from here.

Hambone5000, please let us know if you have the Test of Valor icon visible on the main screen under the banner.
  • Ya it’s always been visible for me.
  • Ya it’s always been visible for me.

Thats the thing. We don’t see the test of valor icon and this is what all the alliances that cannot trigger valor event quest have in common. Kabam should seriously look into this issue. This is so unfair. We’re working so hard to do more arena and event quests to trigger the event but still 0 since the maintenance. This seems like a bug in the game but Kabam Miike is treating us as idiots.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Popped one this morning by accepting the rewards for an arena milestone. I had 4 milestones stacked up from last night, the 3rd one opened the Valor quest...the 19,500 one, I believe.
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Popped one this morning by accepting the rewards for an arena milestone. I had 4 milestones stacked up from last night, the 3rd one opened the Valor quest...the 19,500 one, I believe.

This doesn't help anyone unless you let us know if you have the Test of Valor icon on your main screen under the banner which i'm sure you have.
  • We had them every 6 hours to start with last 2 days nothing and I've earned over 200k valour today
  • Code5Code5 Posts: 58
    How you earned all that in one day beside quest? @Firethumb_1
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    This is bs I haven't got a response from support after submitting several tickets. We should get compensation. Why are some alliances able to gain valor when we can't? @Kabam Miike
  • Today has been slow too. We triggered one at midnight and then at 9:00am but then nothing since. The missing icon is odd, but I’m not sure that’s the issue. Mike gave a response that the valor quests are random and that “some alliances may trigger a lot and others may only trigger once for the entire month”. I hope that’s not true. My issue with this event is the language suggesting the more valor you earn at one time the better chance you have to trigger. Before maintenance, this seemed like accurate information. After maintenance, our ability to trigger these missions has plummeted drastically for my alliance, and apparently for others since no one was talking about this before maintenance, even tho our effort hasn’t decreased. I had high hopes for this event and our opportunity to get some useful stuff from the valor store. I love this game and keep rooting for Kabam to get a victory, but this is another big disappointment ☹️
    Today has been slow too. We triggered one at midnight and then at 9:00am but then nothing since. The missing icon is odd, but I’m not sure that’s the issue. Mike gave a response that the valor quests are random and that “some alliances may trigger a lot and others may only trigger once for the entire month”. I hope that’s not true. My issue with this event is the language suggesting the more valor you earn at one time the better chance you have to trigger. Before maintenance, this seemed like accurate information. After maintenance, our ability to trigger these missions has plummeted drastically for my alliance, and apparently for others since no one was talking about this before maintenance, even tho our effort hasn’t decreased. I had high hopes for this event and our opportunity to get some useful stuff from the valor store. I love this game and keep rooting for Kabam to get a victory, but this is another big disappointment ☹️

He's wrong. Some alliance have not been able to trigger these since the maintenance like us. He's claiming ignorance because kabam doesn't want to deal with another issue they caused.
  • Code5 wrote: »
    How you earned all that in one day beside quest? @Firethumb_1

Completed first run on master event quest
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lots of alliances which were getting them nonstop haven't had one since maintenance, including ours, and have had the valor icon disappear. Grounded Wisdom's opinion notwithstanding it's an obvious bug and it needs to be fixed with adequate compensation.
  • Yep my alliance also have not proc’d a mission since the update and guess what, no mission button either. IMG_1420.jpeg
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Our alliance is triggering them pretty regularly. We've had a couple instances where we went several hours without one. Since they seem to be triggered by the accumulation of valor, what is your alliances average valor per day? We are doing about 2.8 mil valor per day and we have a variety of players in different time zones. Also some of us have been holding off claiming or accumulating large amounts of valor anytime a quest is open.
    @NinjaWarrior99 we were getting new ones as soon as the previous one ended right up until the maintenance when the valor icon disappeared. We have people hitting every milestone in the featured arena, completing the master quest, etc. don't know what our average is but we are an active 11 million alliance. It's definitely a bug
    Great job kabam, now just to compensate the affected alliances and we will be happy again!
    Wait what the, why did everyone get valor? So the people that got screwed end up getting screwed still. If I was going for top 10 it would be awesome impossible. Please make this a fair playing field and remove the top ten leader prizes because of this glitch.
    @Kingsam they haven't figured out the compensation yet for those of us that got screwed. This was just the lofty standards gift that we used to get when the contest wasn't working right, but which they stopped doing when not working right became the norm lol.