**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Players to help maximise Alliance Rank Rewards points for the upcoming Banquet Event

We’re looking for likeminded players to help maximise alliance Rank Rewards points for the upcoming Banquet Event.

Currently we have 10 players who have saved a combined total of over 80k in units which will be spent during the new Banquet event.

If you are prepared to spend min 3,600 units in the Banquet event (which should be the min amount to reach completed solo milestones and earn solo rank rewards) then pls consider joining us.

Together we can maximise our alliance score and earn better alliance rank rewards.

We also play AQ Map 6 with Epic and master mods.
(Note we don’t play AW)

If interested in joining, please message me in game @ Bulmkt or find me on the Line Chap App under the same ID.

Please - only genuine players who want to participate and contribute to the Banquet event need apply. You will be asked to show a screenshot of your acct that shows you have the min requirement of units to spend. We’re not here free carry any non unit spender.

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    FYI
    for complete transparency - my acct has just under 11k in units and I’ll spend them all in the new banquet event

• Options
    Woodzzz30Woodzzz30 Posts: 41
    Hi, im interested but im not near the sort of level for units there, but I’d be willing to purchase the units around Christmas when deals come out to make up for it, would that be an ok thing for you?
  • Options
    Woodzzz30 said:

Hi, im interested but im not near the sort of level for units there, but I’d be willing to purchase the units around Christmas when deals come out to make up for it, would that be an ok thing for you?

Sure mate. Drop me a note on the line chat app
  • Options
    Just looking for players to join so we can pool our unit resources to try and gain the best possible alliance ranked rewards

The 10 accts currently in the alliance have a combined 83k in units which are earmarked for the new banquet gifting event.
  • Options
    ObrokawObrokaw Posts: 16
    Hey, I’m interested. I put down 10k+ units last gifting event and currently have a few thousand saved but going to be grinding arena this month and spending some $$. Planning on putting up around 10k units again. My line is: gayrados21

In game name is ohwhen

Lmk!
  • Options
    Obrokaw said:

Hey, I’m interested. I put down 10k+ units last gifting event and currently have a few thousand saved but going to be grinding arena this month and spending some $$. Planning on putting up around 10k units again. My line is: gayrados21

In game name is ohwhen

Lmk!

I’ll shoot you a line message
  • Options
    Obrokaw said:

In game name is ohwhen

Lmk!

I’ll shoot you a line message
  • Options
    Ok we now have around 120k in units over 13 accts to spend on this yrs banquet event…who else wants to join us?

(Min player spend is 3,600 units)
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I have 1k right now i hope I will be able to reach 3.6k.
    I am looking for and alliance.
    I play aq and Battleground sincerely.

Avoid aw.

My previous alliance suddenly got disbanded today. Without a notice.
    So i am looking for a good team
  • Options
    I'll put in at least 1 odins worth, probably two Odins, maybe 3 if rewards are very good. So about 9k. Line is h3t3r
    In game name is H3t3r.
  • Options
    007md92 said:

Avoid aw.

We have 13 accts currently. We’re here to pool unit resources so we can together hit the banquet gift event hard and boost our alliance rank rewards

We also play AQ Map 6
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

I'll put in at least 1 odins worth, probably two Odins, maybe 3 if rewards are very good. So about 9k. Line is h3t3r
    In game name is H3t3r.

H3t3r said:

In game name is H3t3r.

Hey mate I have sent you an in game message
  • Options
    007md92 said:

Avoid aw.

Hey mate I have sent you and in game message
  • Options
    We have about 18 players and we have around 120k in units to spend in the event. Min spend is 3,600 so come join us and let’s get better ranked alliance rewards
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Bulmkt said:

We have about 18 players and we have around 120k in units to spend in the event. Min spend is 3,600 so come join us and let’s get better ranked alliance rewards

I can handle 3600 no problem but not sure about what you guys are doing AQ/War? Not looking to go too hard on that stuff.
  • Options
    Ezra7676 said:

Bulmkt said:

I can handle 3600 no problem but not sure about what you guys are doing AQ/War? Not looking to go too hard on that stuff.
    Playing AQ map 6 only. No AW
  • Options
    MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28
    Isn't it too late to join at this point now ??
  • Options
    MMaqsood said:

Isn't it too late to join at this point now ??

Not sure exactly.
    The event starts tomorrow Aussie time

(Time of my reply here is Tuesday 20 Dec 2 800pm)

• Options
    As of right now. There is a small window of 8 hrs until the event starts
    (It starts at 4am AEST which is like 8hrs from now)