Options

Mantis Deep Dive

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★
    Mantis is gonna be broken on arrival. Controlling the AI in a fight? Surprised they let that happen. Also, is that a hint they always messing around with AI and it's totally broken now? Haha
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 268 ★★★
    Players: We hate playing against Knull's Sp1
    Kabam: Let's make a even worse version of it!!
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Mantis is gonna be broken on arrival. Controlling the AI in a fight? Surprised they let that happen. Also, is that a hint they always messing around with AI and it's totally broken now? Haha

Hey Psycho man done it first
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,061 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

This mechanic has been around since Taunt was introduced (I wanna say Stark Spidey was the first?). It was then built on with Psycho Man’s kit, then I believe Hercules was the first infuriate champ, then maybe Hulkling with the first intimidate.

AI manipulation through champion mechanics has been in the game for years. It’s just gotten more refined over time.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Buttehrs said:

This mechanic has been around since Taunt was introduced (I wanna say Stark Spidey was the first?). It was then built on with Psycho Man’s kit, then I believe Hercules was the first infuriate champ, then maybe Hulkling with the first intimidate.

AI manipulation through champion mechanics has been in the game for years. It’s just gotten more refined over time.
    But we've never been able to do it all at once. Only one or the other.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Why does Kabam hate groot? Poor guy just wants a bit of attention
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Why does Kabam hate groot? Poor guy just wants a bit of attention

It’s all cover for his secret overhaul next year
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★

Star Lord is a viable champion again!

This synergy is so good and something i wish was in his base kit but yeah i’m excited to see it
  • Options

Looks like another very quick battlegrounds attacker if you know what you're doing

Love how Groot got absolutely nothing from synergies

Groot gets to stand there and look pretty
  • Options
    AGUEROOOOOAGUEROOOOO Posts: 12
    edited December 2022
    I love groot even though he absolutely sucks
  • Options
    AGUEROOOOOAGUEROOOOO Posts: 12
    Groot should be more than used to that