**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updating Solo 22hr Event - Event Quest Completion to Energy Use Event

FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax ,

I was wondering if they development team would consider of updating the Solo 22hr Event - Event Quest Completion.

Whatever the progression level a player maybe, I would imagine it takes around 2 weeks overall to complete all of the Event Quest.

With the new BG Mode introduced, players have a lot more variety of content to focus on with is a great thing.

So about at less half of a month players are focusing on other content, which making this Solo 22hrs Event Quest Completion a bit irrelevant.

I was thinking an easy update/change for this Event could just be Energy Use Event instead, with milestone base on the amount a Energy used in that 22hrs.

That would mean, players could chose to focus on EQ, SQ, Story Quest, BG or whatever else using Energy. That change would so make the event a lot more relevant.

Would like to hear your and the community thoughts on this.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    good idea... please post at "Suggestions and Requests"
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I feel like if they just added some energy refills in the event quest completion it would help too.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
    Hi @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Jax

If this isn't already on the development team plan and schedule, would it be possible if you could feed this back to the team for consideration. Seem like a good update/change option.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Yup I totally feel the BG fights should count towards the solo events

Both BGs and Incursions fights should count for Hero Use solo event.
    There is literally no reason why they shouldn’t.
    As for Event Quest completion event, they could add Incursions rooms completion counting towards points, or reduce points needed for milestones.
    Event Quest realistically can’t get completed over 2 or 3 times a month, and that only if you explore higher EQ difficulties many paths at once spending many energy refills, with the unit cost eliminating any benefit of doing this.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    This is a great idea @Fryday
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    This is a GREAT idea! I always find myself struggling to complete "Event Quest Completion" 22h solo event simply because theres nothing else to spend energy on. Im not gonna rerun Cav difficulty when i have already 100% it...

Changing it to a 22h Energy Use Event would solve this issue!

GREAT IDEA OP!!