**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Hulk worthy of a generic awakening gem?

Is 4* Hulk worth using a generic 4* awakening gem? I'm tired of waiting for Stark Spidey, Voodoo or other newer top champs and have 70+ stones to add to his sig level.
At 5/50 awakened is he strong enough for end-game content?

Comments

• DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    No
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    edited November 2017
    jesus no

in the right hands he cant clear some higher end content but definitely do not use a generic gem
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Folks swear by him vs the Collector - but only duped. Not sure about a generic grm though.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    not generic
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Science gem? YES!!!
    Generic Gem? I could go either way. He IS a beast!
    Hard to say not knowing your roster.
    I use my R3 unduped 5* quite a bit in quests and my 5/50 sig 99 pretty regularly in aq.

A 5/50 Hulk IS strong enough for end game content.
  • Not worth spending a Generic on Hulk...
    You'll regret it if you do, and then get a god tier later on..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I love Hulk when you match him up with Thor and Juggs thier critical rate sky rockets. Many say he sucks! That being said...if you have a generic hold it. Unlock the big green guy out of love with a science but keep your generic.
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    I keep hoping to dupe him from crystals but last 10 or so have all been meh (Groot, Duck, She Hulk, etc).
    I have a lot of great 4* duped & high sig level; Angel, Wolvie, SL, SW.
    Thanks for the input - I'll hold that gem.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Generic...no. I would hold off, especially if you are not against spending $30 or less and wait for an offer near Cyber Monday and maybe get a cheap AG offer. If you have 2 generic...go for it, Hulk is amazing!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If I am reading correctly, an awakened Hulk with low health hits very hard and it is immediate instead of needing to reach combo count with Star-Lord.

That was the strategy (of course Hulk stuns with special 1 too) used against the Collector.

Looks worthy of an awakening gem.