**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What happened to Mastery 2.0?

Its almost the end of 2022 and there has been no news or updates in something that was planned to be released this year. What gives Kabam? Where are they?

Have they gone the way of bases? “Coming soon”?

Comments

• Options
    In all seriousness, we got to remember relics were slated to come 2021 and it took until November 2022 for them to get here and kabam wanted them here before prioritizing mastery 2.0. I imagine we might get an update on them sometime next year.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★
    Let’s add Wish Crystal in there too
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    I don't recall if it was a Kabam Mod or just someone with a lot of game knowledge (and maybe a little inside insight) who said something like masteries were quite difficult for them because it constrained all their future designs because they had to make sure nothing new would combine with potential mastery effects/combinations to create unintended effects or strengths for champs. Given how they already struggle with this (or at least with bugs and unintended effects in general) with so much of the content that gets released I don't have much hope they will do much of anything with masteries anytime soon, if ever.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Stole this from another thread