**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got Uncollected today, now what?

Hey guys,

lonely here. just got uncollected on my main today. what do I do now? try and grind out bg's, go for cav push, do uceq, 100% act 4, etc. or start going for special quests ie rol, rttl, etc.

Thanks for giving the advice in advance.

Thanks,
lonely

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    A picture of your roster would be really helpful.
    When I got uncollected, I went straight for act 5 completion and then did cavalier after a little time. This Christmas event should give you a slight boost in progression.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    I got cav a month after uncollected so I’d say just push through
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★

A picture of your roster would be really helpful.
    When I got uncollected, I went straight for act 5 completion and then did cavalier after a little time. This Christmas event should give you a slight boost in progression.

I did the same thing
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Push for Cav if your roster is good enough. Cav has a lot more benefit especially the Cav crystals. If you can get Cav title before the rocket’s event is over, you could get a couple of dozen Cav crystals for some juicy 5/6* champs which can then improve your roster greatly.
    100% Act 4 is essential but you can almost auto fight it when you have some 6* champs. I think I only start 100% UCEQ when I got Cav (and then 100% Cav EQ when I got TB) but I am not very good at the game…
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I would start dipping my toes into UC EQ. It was the first thing I did when I became UC back in the day. It was hard and a definitive step up from the previous difficulty, but that's what's great about it. When you're able to 100% it, you'll know that your skill/your roster has progressed enough to push forward in the story content. You don't need to go that route, but it helped me. It was the same thing after I became Cavalier. I stopped pushing story and started doing Cav EQ, and when I could comfortably do that, I started to push in the story again.