Options

Got Uncollected today, now what?

Hey guys,

lonely here. just got uncollected on my main today. what do I do now? try and grind out bg's, go for cav push, do uceq, 100% act 4, etc. or start going for special quests ie rol, rttl, etc.

Thanks for giving the advice in advance.

Thanks,
lonely

Comments

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    A picture of your roster would be really helpful.
    When I got uncollected, I went straight for act 5 completion and then did cavalier after a little time. This Christmas event should give you a slight boost in progression.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    I got cav a month after uncollected so I’d say just push through
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 451 ★★★

A picture of your roster would be really helpful.
    When I got uncollected, I went straight for act 5 completion and then did cavalier after a little time. This Christmas event should give you a slight boost in progression.

I did the same thing
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    Push for Cav if your roster is good enough. Cav has a lot more benefit especially the Cav crystals. If you can get Cav title before the rocket’s event is over, you could get a couple of dozen Cav crystals for some juicy 5/6* champs which can then improve your roster greatly.
    100% Act 4 is essential but you can almost auto fight it when you have some 6* champs. I think I only start 100% UCEQ when I got Cav (and then 100% Cav EQ when I got TB) but I am not very good at the game…
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,780 ★★★★★
    I would start dipping my toes into UC EQ. It was the first thing I did when I became UC back in the day. It was hard and a definitive step up from the previous difficulty, but that's what's great about it. When you're able to 100% it, you'll know that your skill/your roster has progressed enough to push forward in the story content. You don't need to go that route, but it helped me. It was the same thing after I became Cavalier. I stopped pushing story and started doing Cav EQ, and when I could comfortably do that, I started to push in the story again.