**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* max sig crystals. Finally

I used all the basic 2* sig stones I had to max a few recurring champs just to realise they didn't give these crystals a few months ago. Thanks for this Kabam!!

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    pretty sure they've been around a while. Takes ages to get any, but I'm certain I've had a few over the years...
  • Options
    3* Immortal IronFist has been around a long time, and this crystal (2* Max Sig crystal) is how you get him.
    Got the 3* IIF well before I got the 4* version of him.

And for reference, 45 of my 140-something 2* are at Max Sig (so I get these crystals often).
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    These have been around for forever lol
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Dang now I feel stupid. But I'm 100% sure I didn't get the max sig crystals back then
  • Options

I used all the basic 2* sig stones I had to max a few recurring champs just to realise they didn't give these crystals a few months ago.

Dang now I feel stupid. But I'm 100% sure I didn't get the max sig crystals back then

Confused about your opening remark.
    Did you just recently get some 2* up to Max, so obviously weren’t getting MaxSig CR's until now that you have some champs actually at MaxSig level ?

Or you used Stones a long while ago to put some champs at Max, but then never saw MaxSig CR's as a result of further Dup openings of them, until more recently ?

This year (or thereabouts) they did add a bunch more 2* champs as available in the PC's, that weren’t available before (not referring to brand new champs, but even older ones that had never been part of 2* before). So less likely to be getting Dup pulls now with a bigger 2* pool in the crystals.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I’ve got all the 2* in the basic pool at max sig because of way too many arenas. Basically every 100 PHC I pop for iso means about 85 2* max sig crystals lol