**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle Grounds Matchmaking broken

I’ve been updating my 3*s to use in battlegrounds because I have the most champions at 3*. I went to play my first games but I’m given players with 6*s to defeat.

Comments

• Options
    They changed matching (a while ago) so it is based on your overall roster now.
    NOT what you actually pick to be in your Deck.

So Prestige, Roster, Progression, etc (of some sort of calculation)
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Seems like matchmaking is fixed not broken. Stop trying to take advantage of players with less experience than you. Use your best roster and get rewarded for the skills you’ve earned.
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    edited December 2022
    Pseudo_19 said:

Seems like matchmaking is fixed not broken. Stop trying to take advantage of players with less experience than you. Use your best roster and get rewarded for the skills you’ve earned.

So wanting to play with champs I don’t have at 6* with an a full deck of 3*s is taking advantage now. I could understand if I was a sandbagging like yourself Pseudo_19

• Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    edited December 2022

They changed matching (a while ago) so it is based on your overall roster now.
    NOT what you actually pick to be in your Deck.

So Prestige, Roster, Progression, etc (of some sort of calculation)

Interesting, thanks.

Only issue now with that is I had a full deck suited to the defender nodes and now will not which makes it less interesting. :(

How does prestige work, seems massively flawed. Could have 6x 6*s at rank 3 to 4 and no other 6*s upgraded with only 6x fully ranked 5*s and no other upgraded five stars.
    Whole thing seems to now lean towards whales.
    Takes me an age to upgrade 6*s with gold and iso, over stacked with Cat.

At least with the 3*s it was easy to upgrade, it would takes years to upgrade all my 5*s.