America Chavez Buff ? - where did it go ?

ChuckD05ChuckD05 Member Posts: 173
I thought we were getting the Chavez buff in part of a beta ? In December. Assumed it woulda been in the 8.2 server , but it’s not.

Any timeline available for the buff , or buff details ?

Comments

• ChuckD05ChuckD05 Member Posts: 173
    edited December 2022
    Hmm I couldn’t find the changes. Looking now. Def not a good buff then lol bc I couldn’t tell a diff at all.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Member Posts: 173
    Pikolu said:

It is in the 8.2 beta server

They even have the buff details in there. You can find all the buff details in the beta forums if you're a part of the beta.

Buff notes says cap is 6 but her kit still says 9

I’m confused. Is she buffed or not ?

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    1437.2 x 6 (buffed) > 862.32 x 9 (not buffed) so yes ig
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Member Posts: 134 ★★
    ChuckD05 said:

Pikolu said:

They even have the buff details in there. You can find all the buff details in the beta forums if you're a part of the beta.

Were there any other significant changes for chavez? Like for her sp2 damage maybe?
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    The duration reduction per duplicate stacks of each dimension was reduced from -20% to -15%.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

ChuckD05 said:

Pikolu said:

Were there any other significant changes for chavez? Like for her sp2 damage maybe?
    It was all value only updates, so more attack rating per buff on the enemy and dimensions, less total dimensions, less hindrance on duplicated dimensions. That's about it.