Come on Kabam what the heck

LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117
OK so I was looking at the December events and all the cool stuff. But one event caught my eye

I was super excited for this cause I would be able to get a new 6*. And then the day finally comes and I look in arenas and what do I see?? I see bleeping five star and four star shards. Tell me where in the post did it say the arena was linked to progression huh?? Absolutely nowhere.
Another thing the post also said that the calendar would start the 10th of December instead it started at 00:01 December 11th. you could've specified

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Member Posts: 250
    Lemonloaf said:

OK I am a big dolt, but still I have no solo objectives it still has not appeared

Not a solo objective,solo missions
    Like the bg one or sigil one
  • LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117

Lemonloaf said:

OK I am a big dolt, but still I have no solo objectives it still has not appeared

Not a solo objective,solo missions
    Like the bg one or sigil one
    Yeah I still don't see it though
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Member Posts: 172 ★★
    Its a solo E V E N T that gives you the 6* shards…16-17 fights with your 1*s, will give you 10k 6* shards.

50ish fights gives you a 5* to, loads of units and battle chips…i got 450 units from the milestones and battle chips in the 5* shards 2* arena. I will do the 4* shards 2* arena to, for free units and battle chips.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Something tells me you’d rather have a visual aid

Yeah that's what I was thinking but I still don't see it, I have the bgs event but not the arena one. Maybe I just need to refresh my game
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Lemonloaf said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking but I still don't see it, I have the bgs event but not the arena one. Maybe I just need to refresh my game
    Your not gonna like this but although they never stated it. Its progression based, from what i saw its cav and up
    Lokx said:

Lemonloaf said:

Your not gonna like this but although they never stated it. Its progression based, from what i saw its cav and up
    I figured that. But they should've said so or at least make a similar event with 5* shards
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    The calendar went live when they said it would, but calendars are all awarded at the same time. The calendar was live, but couldn’t be seen yet because it hadn’t awarded anything yet. In the history of the game all calendars send rewards at the exact same time. The amount of people missing this is astounding.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Manage to get 10k 6* with solo event and get spider 2099

No pain no gain