**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: To all Galan hunters

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
This must be obvious to many but I thought I'd share.
If you've been hunting for Galan without success like myself, plus you were thinking about picking up a cosmic nexus from your EOP rewards, wait till Saturday to claim them. We're getting a featured crystal from the login calendar (paragon) and who knows, you might get lucky and be able to choose a different class for your nexus then.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I will be happy with his dupe.
    edited December 2022

Rohit_316 said:

That's fair enough. I have 5 generic and 2 cosmic gems, so not that appealing for me :sweat_smile:

I have 4 generics and a cosmic gem ...if i pull Galan and the other cosmic that i am hunting ( i won't name , i already have cgr , hype and herc awakened so it's not them ) , they both will be gemmed
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★
    already have cgr and knull at rank 4 but wouldn't mind if i can get herc, galan, hulkling out of cosmic nexus
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Is he even in the basic cosmic though?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

Is he even in the basic cosmic though?

Yes, he joined the basic pool yesterday.
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★

Rohit_316 said:

That's fair enough. I have 5 generic and 2 cosmic gems, so not that appealing for me :sweat_smile:
    Where are you getting 5 generic AGs that are unused, please share
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Probably on a few cyber weekends and July 4ths. I'm just very stingy about using generics. To date I think I've only used two, on Kitty and iBom.

Rohit_316 said:

Act 7 exploration gave 1 , cyber whaling gave 3 ( you have to spent 24k units for that , which i did too ) and 1 could be from july 4th . That's how i got 5 generics and most others too.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    You are correct and i wish i could do that. However i take medication for anxiety and i cant stop myself :|