**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: To all Galan hunters

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
This must be obvious to many but I thought I'd share.
If you've been hunting for Galan without success like myself, plus you were thinking about picking up a cosmic nexus from your EOP rewards, wait till Saturday to claim them. We're getting a featured crystal from the login calendar (paragon) and who knows, you might get lucky and be able to choose a different class for your nexus then.

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I will be happy with his dupe.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Rohit_316 said:

That's fair enough. I have 5 generic and 2 cosmic gems, so not that appealing for me :sweat_smile:

I have 4 generics and a cosmic gem ...if i pull Galan and the other cosmic that i am hunting ( i won't name , i already have cgr , hype and herc awakened so it's not them ) , they both will be gemmed
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    already have cgr and knull at rank 4 but wouldn't mind if i can get herc, galan, hulkling out of cosmic nexus
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Is he even in the basic cosmic though?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

Is he even in the basic cosmic though?

Yes, he joined the basic pool yesterday.
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★

Rohit_316 said:

That's fair enough. I have 5 generic and 2 cosmic gems, so not that appealing for me :sweat_smile:
    Where are you getting 5 generic AGs that are unused, please share
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Probably on a few cyber weekends and July 4ths. I'm just very stingy about using generics. To date I think I've only used two, on Kitty and iBom.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Act 7 exploration gave 1 , cyber whaling gave 3 ( you have to spent 24k units for that , which i did too ) and 1 could be from july 4th . That's how i got 5 generics and most others too.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    You are correct and i wish i could do that. However i take medication for anxiety and i cant stop myself :|