**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4B

SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
They really took them away from the glory store? Why? Seems pretty sad that they went away.... wtf

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Your must have missed that memo

You can only but the shards. It's cheaper now. Half a cat for 500 as opposed to a whole one for 1100. Seems good I would say
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I just purchased a half. :)
  • Options
    19eighty19eighty Posts: 30
    Yes but they said that a t4 was now half the cost and it’s not also it costs more to buy 5 whole due to glory increases after each purchase
  • Options
    Smoke and mirrors
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Look at the reset timeframes. They reset to the lower prices every 24 hrs.
  • Options
    Still not more than half the cost as stated
  • Options
    @19eighty
    Re-read the announcement:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/31778/update-to-alliance-quest-milestones-conqueror-rewards-and-the-glory-store-november-9th-updated
    Entire Tier 4 Basic Catalysts are out, but we’re splitting them in Half, and lowering the costs!

Originally, an entire Tier 4 Basic Catalyst cost 1100 Glory for your first Catalyst, and 2750 for your 5th. Now, we’re going to start at 500 Glory for 18,000 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments for 500 Glory, 510 for the next half of a Tier 4 Basic (1010 Glory for your first Catalyst) scaling up to 2450 Glory for you 5th!

So, lower cost for half a Catalyst (because sometimes, you only need half and can use some of that Glory for other materials), and a new purchase limit of 10 (which still works out to 5 Tier 4 Basics all together).
  • Options
    8r4r57sdegig.jpeg
  • Options
    I fail to see how 90 les glory is more than half
  • Options
    The in-game message you posted is misleading and can be construed in both of our interpretations.

I agree that the wording of the in-game message should have been better, but it still isn't wrong. The cost was reduced by more than half, but they also reduced the size of the item purchased by 50%.
  • Options
    19eighty wrote: »
    I fail to see how 90 les glory is more than half

The announcement meant that the full T4B item was being replaced by 18000 shards, and the cost for that item was being reduced by more than half. They did not mean the T4B item was being replaced by 18000 shards and the cost of a full T4B was being reduced by more than half.