Science champs - I have none at the top, who should I rank?

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

So I’ve never had any top tier science champs. I’d prefer to focus on my 6 stars but I don’t have any overall beasts. And I have some 5 stars that are potentially worth ranking up all the way, but I just don’t really know who would service me the best.

Best 6* of what I have: Miles, Void
Best 5* of what I have: Fantastic, Negative, Immortal Abom, Cap IW

**Some context: I have never taken a science champ into AQ or AW, never a defender, never used in EQ or story quests, because I never really had anyone good.

**Progression wise: on 6.3 story wise, and can run cavalier EQ completion (not exploration) each month.

**My current top/most used champs: Doom, Kitty, Hulkling, Fury, Warlock, Red Mags, AA, CGR, Shang Chi, Magik

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    I would definitely r2 that miles.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Are you in a hurry? Hulk buff is on its way, so maybe you could wait to see how that turns out…

People rate miles highly, I‘m not a big fan of his playstyle, having to fulfil objectives etc… Void needs the dupe, I believe…

If you don‘t want to wait for the Hulk-Buff, then yeah, go with miles…
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Are you in a hurry? Hulk buff is on its way, so maybe you could wait to see how that turns out…

That’s fair… we know it’s coming - but we still don’t know when. No idea, no idea how good, no idea if he needs a dupe. For now, that seems like a lot of hoping for not knowing a single thing.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    If you're still working on CEQ explo I would rank 5stars still, like that ibom. Gwen also
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2022

That’s fair… we know it’s coming - but we still don’t know when. No idea, no idea how good, no idea if he needs a dupe. For now, that seems like a lot of hoping for not knowing a single thing.
    True, but I did not say you should rank up Hulk… But if you’re not in a hurry, the wait might be worth while…