**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I would like

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
To know the thought process when buffs for victory track was considered for S4? Bc i can't think of anyway how this is considered interesting combo πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ.

Comments

• Options
    Galan and hulkling go brrrrrr
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…

Lol is this real? I'm not playing battlegrounds next season if it is, it's supposed to be fun not make me wanna pull my hair out and gouge my eyes out with a spoon...

Yay!! One less person to compete with on getting higher rewards in Solo event!
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…
    (No insult intended)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    head
    Jaxitaxi said:

Lol is this real? I'm not playing battlegrounds next season if it is, it's supposed to be fun not make me wanna pull my hair out and gouge my eyes out with a spoon...

Boohoo massive loss for all of us 🀑
    Wow that one really went over your head bud lmao
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wong_99 said:

Yay!! One less person to compete with on getting higher rewards in Solo event!
    Damn it went over your head too? Guess I'm gonna have to start typing (satire) right after every post that isn't serious since a lol isn't enough :/
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks rough.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sure looks rough but its the victory track, do your best to push into gladiator circuit in which week the difficulty doesn’t seem to ease up but sure looks fun!

Only thing I’m concerned about is

Looks to me like most fight will be like fighting ibomπŸ˜‚ and look how they added true focus to mess with my ghostπŸ₯²(nonetheless she will still be OP blocking attacks) on the other hand my kitty will have a fun time spamming sp3sπŸ˜‚ till the timer goes down!

Week 1 GC looks way too tough than VT, whereas week 2 looks more reliant on skills whereas week 4 looks to me like a nuke meta where flux dispersal will play a very minor part.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sure looks rough but its the victory track, do your best to push into gladiator circuit in which week the difficulty doesn’t seem to ease up but sure looks fun!

Only thing I’m concerned about is

Looks to me like most fight will be like fighting ibomπŸ˜‚ and look how they added true focus to mess with my ghostπŸ₯²(nonetheless she will still be OP blocking attacks) on the other hand my kitty will have a fun time spamming sp3sπŸ˜‚ till the timer goes down!

Week 1 GC looks way too tough than VT, whereas week 2 looks more reliant on skills whereas week 4 looks to me like a nuke meta where flux dispersal will play a very minor part.

I'm ending the season in Plat 3, i didnt really get into till maybe when there was 2 weeks left and even then it was a roller coaster ride 🀣
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022

Colossus is going to be a horrible defender unless you have Galan or Howard

He might not be fun, but there are a decent number of counters.

Galan, Hulkling, King Groot, Annihilus, Terrax will all do fine against him (tbh, Terrax and Annihilus might struggle a bit); as will any Mystic/Tech who can strip his Armour buffs away without using Specials - examples being Howard, Vulture, IMIW, Rocket, Yondu, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch, Awakened Loki (passive power gain to SP1, then no problem...).

Add Venom, Venompool to the list who can counter Power Burn against Armoured Tech champions.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Colossus is going to be a horrible defender unless you have Galan or Howard

He might not be fun, but there are a decent number of counters.

Galan, Hulkling, King Groot, Annihilus, Terrax will all do fine against him (tbh, Terrax and Annihilus might struggle a bit); as will any Mystic/Tech who can strip his Armour buffs away without using Specials - examples being Howard, Vulture, IMIW, Rocket, Yondu, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch, Awakened Loki (passive power gain to SP1, then no problem...).

Add Venom, Venompool to the list who can counter Power Burn against Armoured Tech champions.
    Many of those suggested options won't work against Collossus bcoz of the time it will take to finish the fight

Rocket won't work bcoz he needs some charges to inflict Armor breaks & Collosus starts with some armors

Mephisto won't work bcoz Collossus is incinerate immune & will only gain more armors when inflicted with incinerates, & Mephisto bas restricted access to soul imprisonment on his Sp1

IMIW IMO will be pain fully slow as he won't be able to inflict plasmas without his incinerates

Most mystics will struggle bcoz he starts with Armors & doesn't gain them after a while

Yondu can work but his bleeds will only give him more armors & the damage will be painfully low without the bleeds

SWitch has an RNG element attached

I doubt people will rankup Loki for one season, specially considering that he'll still be slow & might still cause u to lose the fight.....same as Yondu

And as u already said, Terrax & Annihilus can do it but neither of them are great options for it