Where do you find Accolades Tally?

DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I've received several accolades in the same category yet I don't know where to see the total count???

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Member Posts: 251
    Same. Although I received multiple in many different categories. Many in the same would have been better lol
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Great question
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,329 ★★★★★
    Check your Inventory, it's there.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Check your Inventory, it's there.

Can you post a screenshot? I don’t find any in the inventory.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    I've looked there, too, and I don't see them.
  • PinepowerPinepower Member Posts: 28
    Todays Gifts to give out accolades
    inventory not located.
    Where are both original accolades giving out items not in inventory.
  • PinepowerPinepower Member Posts: 28
    Please send screen shot of inventory accolades ie:gifts
    Not showing
  • tusharNairtusharNair Member Posts: 290 ★★
    Same question as OP...in inventory you can only see your unused cards that you have not sent..but there is no place to see how much and what category of accolades you recieved.. is this a design oversight by Kabam ?
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    I have also not seen the accolades I’ve received as gifts in my inventory. Can confirm though, that once a certain number of the same accolades are received you get mail with the corresponding profile pic.

Down side of the profile pics though is that they don’t have any information to indicate what they’re for (tried clicking on it). Might have been a better call to make them titles instead that list the accolade you were awarded.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Member Posts: 290 ★★
    LexSavi said:

I have also not seen the accolades I’ve received as gifts in my inventory. Can confirm though, that once a certain number of the same accolades are received you get mail with the corresponding profile pic.

Down side of the profile pics though is that they don’t have any information to indicate what they’re for (tried clicking on it). Might have been a better call to make them titles instead that list the accolade you were awarded.

I got profile pic too...it doesn't tell for what accolade but it's color coded to the cards..i got the one for weirdest rankups ...lol