**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Banquet Event

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
In my opinion, this event was really good. Super easy to hit both solo and alliance milestones even on the first day. If an alliance has some spenders in the group, no problem for anyone to get both.

I think the rewards for milestones were really good too. The crystal rewards on the other hand...... Eh. Overall I think the prize pool is fine. My only issue with them would be the scrap.

I'm totally fine with bringing back an event that tons of people wanted and even keeping the nostalgia bit of it with the quest part but..... If you knew you were going to have scrap in the prize pool, why on earth wouldn't you just make a store this time. As someone who ended up with 1.7ish million in scrap, running this quest dozens of times for the 6* shards for my dupe on HB, was painful. Especially being that there is no replay button as well. Again, small things but make it a store next time. Kkkkkkk thanks byyyyyeeee.

Comments

• Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

In my opinion, this event was really good. Super easy to hit both solo and alliance milestones even on the first day. If an alliance has some spenders in the group, no problem for anyone to get both.

I think the rewards for milestones were really good too. The crystal rewards on the other hand...... Eh. Overall I think the prize pool is fine. My only issue with them would be the scrap.

I'm totally fine with bringing back an event that tons of people wanted and even keeping the nostalgia bit of it with the quest part but..... If you knew you were going to have scrap in the prize pool, why on earth wouldn't you just make a store this time. As someone who ended up with 1.7ish million in scrap, running this quest dozens of times for the 6* shards for my dupe on HB, was painful. Especially being that there is no replay button as well. Again, small things but make it a store next time. Kkkkkkk thanks byyyyyeeee.

I was afraid that there wouldn’t be a way to really give thanks to my alliance members but Kabam knocked this one out of the park. I love being able to gift people titles everyone seems to love it. The banquet crystals haven’t been bad either
  • Options
    I agree, or if this was the plan, then a replay button should have been implemented
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I would've preferred a cool drawn/animated store for just choosing scrap. Rocket at the counter. Shelves with all sorts of odd junk and of course the rewards thrown in to choose. The quest is just dumb and time consuming. More so with no replay options. Just poorly thought out for a mature game such as this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I agree, or if this was the plan, then a replay button should have been implemented

Yes exactly. No idea why that wasn't a thing when it is with other quests.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    It was amazing for me. Got the generic six star ag from the milestones and one from the crystals. Awakened my r4 herc and pulled and awakened Nick Fury.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Read my mind. So tedious running it over and over again without