**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No google point shop for Turkey

The economy is already bad in Turkey and buying offers is really expensive as well. At least throw us a bone here to get some free stuff with the google points we paid to get kabam. Please look into this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Onurre2 said:

The economy is already bad in Turkey and buying offers is really expensive as well. At least throw us a bone here to get some free stuff with the google points we paid to get kabam. Please look into this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

And please dont forget the ios players.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Mario33 said:

Onurre2 said:

And please dont forget the ios players.
    Do ios players have something similar to google play points ? I really don't know :smiley:
  • Options
    When you make a purchase of a money offer in mcoc, you can use Google points to buy that offer if you have enough.

Not sure how it works in Turkey, but in the US it is either 100 or 1000 points per US dollar. I honestly forgot which one it is since it has been forever since I've used points to buy something.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Pikolu said:

When you make a purchase of a money offer in mcoc, you can use Google points to buy that offer if you have enough.

Not sure how it works in Turkey, but in the US it is either 100 or 1000 points per US dollar. I honestly forgot which one it is since it has been forever since I've used points to buy something.

I was talking about the post that I saw the other week. People were saying there are GGC from last year to buy with google points or cav nexus to buy with google play points. There is no item to buy with google points in Turkey.

I'm talking about this.

There is no item to use our google points in Turkey. Nothing shows up for mcoc to use it on.

In case the image not shown properly, this was the post that I'm talking about.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/319707/play-store-ggc