SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
both 6* undupped

content left to do: Abyss and explore 7.2 and beyond

edit: i dont run suicides

Dr Doom or Claire to R4? 58 votes

Dr Doom
82%
BigPoppaCBONEWorld EaterzuffyUnyonfaceRodrigoVillaryuwMysterioOurobørosDenslo500JimmyBMoeyTehrLordSmasherMobile_P0tat0KRANꓘPowerofpain1001HipocerosHo_OgieBdmartin1981GreekhitToyota_2015 48 votes
Claire Voyant
17%
Feeney234MityAntCropDusterSandeepSLogan00RakeYoungMephistoCharlie21540Khellendros138Soumemiakas1926 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Masteries can impact this decision (Claire extremely suicides friendly) but based on you still needing to do Abyss, I'd say Doom despite not knowing your masteries.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    Dr Doom
    Claire is really good for suicides, Doom isn't as suicide friendly. If we look at individual metrics
    Survivablity: DD has pretty good survivability, but Claire takes the cake because she has regen on SP2 + certain debuff immunity.
    Damage: Damage output is about the same overall. Claire has some pretty good spikes, while Doom has an almost never-ending loop of damage. If your goal is PI/prestige then Doom has way bigger PI than Claire.
    Ease of use: They both require some learning and practice, but Doom is easier: the loop is relatively simple and easy to memorize, and there's no tricky tricks. Claire requires a bit of ramp up and you need to know the case-by-case situation to get her fullest potential.
    Utility: Both have great utility.
    Defender strength (only for Bgs and AW): Doom is a great defender. Bonus if he's the boss. Claire isn't a a horrid defender but she won't pose much of a challenge
    You can choose either; they're both great but you should learn them. If you are pushing to complete Abyss them Doom is probs better
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Claire Voyant
    I say clair, just cause she would benefit from it more I think. I've never said "man, I wish my doom was stronger", but I have said that about clair.

Just my two cents.