Tier 6 Basic/Tier 3 Alpha Imbalance

VikkontVikkont Member Posts: 4
Greetings to all. I am enjoying the Banquet event, but the RNG has been giving me significantly different drop rates of T6B and T3A. At the time of writing, I have zero T6B and seven fully formed T3A. Given the current max of 10 in inventory, I am concerned that this disparity will widen to the point that I have T3A expiring in my overflow with no way to use them in time to rank up champions. Does Kabam have plans to address this, especially since these items cannot be sold? Thanks much! Happy holidays!

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Yeh, its a pain. I've been addressing by using loyalty/glory on the other one. Nowhere near your level thou.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    After cyber deals, banquet, and everything else I have 63 T2 alphas in stash lol. I've never let one expire.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

After cyber deals, banquet, and everything else I have 63 T3 alphas in stash lol. I've never let one expire.

I think you meant to say t2...
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    Mine was the opposite. I had gotten 1.5 t6b and .5 t3a until today. I just got .5 t3a today so it is a little better now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

After cyber deals, banquet, and everything else I have 63 T3 alphas in stash lol. I've never let one expire.

I think you meant to say t2...
    Yes. I corrected it. I have 5 T3 Alphas and 5 t6 Basics so no issues there. Guess I should read more carefully.