**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banquet Event Question

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

I’ve spent over 2k unit so far but it shows I haven’t contributed to my alliance points. I understand my points won’t matter until I qualify but as soon as I qualify will my points contributed thus far reflect like other events. Or did I just waste units I could have contributed to my alliance? From the little I’ve gathered it seems it’s the later. Can someone confirm, thanks.

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You wasted your units.

😢 this is disappointing, frustrating and upsetting. Now I have to find units again to contribute to the needed points for to the alliance event, hard earn units either through grinding or spending, in my case spending. Had it not been all the alliance war and battlegrounds timelines I wouldn’t be in the this situation I’m the first situation. I made decisions given how things were last season only to find out the last minute the everything was pushed to Jan, and I’m paying the price. I just got back from vacation, after a stressful travel only to find this frustration situation.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit if you guys can do something about this we’d appreciate it, I’m positive many are in a similar situation.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Lol u can spend 2000$ on mobile game which I DONT JUDGE, as if u earned them and are responsible then go ahead spend 10000$ but u couldn't read simple stuff that was already announced? And u didn't stopped yourself when u saw your ally milestone pt not increasing? This is dumb.
    Look at this
    I'm pretty sure my alliance already is in top 5% bracket of ally ranking but they are not stopping they are retired bunch of guys who i didn't expect to reach 1 mill by the end but many of them did upward 300-600k score in solo and 1 player is at 1.7 mill u should have been attentive. I will sweetly enjoy those juicy juicy rewards both from milestone in exactly 4 days and the rank ones. It's a very low G2 alliance i never expected them to reach this high.
    Play carefully and spend carefully
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Falconi said:

Lol u can spend 2000$ on mobile game which I DONT JUDGE, as if u earned them and are responsible then go ahead spend 10000$ but u couldn't read simple stuff that was already announced? And u didn't stopped yourself when u saw your ally milestone pt not increasing? This is dumb.
    Look at this
    I'm pretty sure my alliance already is in top 5% bracket of ally ranking but they are not stopping they are retired bunch of guys who i didn't expect to reach 1 mill by the end but many of them did upward 300-600k score in solo and 1 player is at 1.7 mill u should have been attentive. I will sweetly enjoy those juicy juicy rewards both from milestone in exactly 4 days and the rank ones. It's a very low G2 alliance i never expected them to reach this high.
    Play carefully and spend carefully

All the best. Hope you get whatever you want from the crystals.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    You should have thought how your score could have helped any alliance u were in, you just wasted something that your entire 29 members would have greatly appreciated. Seriously u should have been careful, it's gonna probably make u top 5000 for sure in solo but nada for Ally.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Falconi said:

You should have thought how your score could have helped any alliance u were in, you just wasted something that your entire 29 members would have greatly appreciated. Seriously u should have been careful, it's gonna probably make u top 5000 for sure in solo but nada for Ally.

How many pts for top 5000 solo event in your opinion ?