**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday Gift

Might be a silly question but I see that it says we get the holiday gift on the 24th (today) do we get to open it today or do we have to wait till the 25th ?

Comments

• trollvidaltrollvidal Posts: 28

Might be a silly question but I see that it says we get the holiday gift on the 24th (today) do we get to open it today or do we have to wait till the 25th ?

In 5 hrs and 8 minutes from now we will get a gift card. We can use that gift card before 30th of this month in the store tab.
    If you are close to the next progression level, then you can wait and get to the next progression level, restart the game and then you will be able to use the gift card for the gift of your new progression level.
    Edit: You can use the gift card instantly.
    Looool, i indeed gonna make a post asking for this
    Like i'm nearly to fully explore the act 8.1 and get the third r4 i left but i need to farm some revives
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

In 5 hrs and 8 minutes from now we will get a gift card. We can use that gift card before 30th of this month in the store tab.
    If you are close to the next progression level, then you can wait and get to the next progression level, restart the game and then you will be able to use the gift card for the gift of your new progression level.
    Edit: You can use the gift card instantly.
    Looool, i indeed gonna make a post asking for this
    Like i'm nearly to fully explore the act 8.1 and get the third r4 i left but i need to farm some revives
    Just make sure you get to paragon before 30th and remember to use the gift card after you become Paragon.
    Btw, congrats in advance on getting to Paragon.
  • Thanks
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Pretty sure I saw that if you don’t change progression before the gift card arrives then it won’t change if you change progression